Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stuck on my starship! Pending qests...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Stuck on my starship! Pending qests...

TimtTim
12.20.2011 , 03:54 AM | #1
So im stuck on my starship, cant do anything, whatever i try to do just gives me an "error" you have to turn in some of your pending quests in order to be able to procede, but i cant turn them in!!!

I noticed a sticky about this yesterday but now its gone, the problem is still there so im just posting to get some sort of an update on the situation. It rely blows that i cant continue the storry or do anything else for that mather.

Help!

viddeka
12.20.2011 , 03:57 AM | #2
i have the same problem, and have had it for a while... lets just hope the compensate with som xp bonus or something for all the downtime we get.

Feebos
12.20.2011 , 04:09 AM | #3
Yeah, I finally got my 3rd pending quest today that I can't click which I guess locks you out of everything. Someone said they ran the "repair install", and it reduced their pending quests to just 1 again. This did not work for me however. I put a ticket in when I had my first pending quest stuck, and their response was, "We don't know, sorry." So I guess I'll sit here and start new toons till it gets fixed. Or just rage on the forums or something.

Colonel_Black
12.20.2011 , 04:14 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by TimtTim View Post
So im stuck on my starship, cant do anything, whatever i try to do just gives me an "error" you have to turn in some of your pending quests in order to be able to procede, but i cant turn them in!!!

I noticed a sticky about this yesterday but now its gone, the problem is still there so im just posting to get some sort of an update on the situation. It rely blows that i cant continue the storry or do anything else for that mather.

Help!
Just to put a really simple response in here, of which you've probably done anyway.
But the terminals in the ship, have you interacted with them to hand in your missions?

liriantor
12.20.2011 , 04:18 AM | #5

Nicarras
12.20.2011 , 11:48 AM | #6
Welcome to all our pain. They have a CS post saying they are aware.
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=38481

But basically when you get this bug it seems you are about 90% likely to have to reroll.