Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

purple item problem

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ahandle
12.04.2012 , 01:27 PM | #41
I am also having the problem with purple items. Hopefully, this gets fixed before next Tuesday.

ValorFenix
12.04.2012 , 01:42 PM | #42
And I thought it was an isolated incident, in a way glad to see it wasn't just me, but it does suck as I was gearing up a lower level toon and found this what I think is a game breaking bug. It does need to be fixed ASAP.

Mirhawk
12.04.2012 , 01:47 PM | #43
Same Problem. Also a subscriber.
Too Awesome to die.

BuffoonButcher
12.04.2012 , 01:50 PM | #44
Gee.....re-logging does not work. Guess I cannot play....Sounds like a good plan to keep servers quiet. Last week it was the comp gear issue. I am not f2p and never have been. My Shadow just hit 31 and had a 24 item on the wrist so I bought a 31 wrist piece that I cannot equip. So now I am on Balmorra and would like to have a good start, but I guess I will be hitting level 22 instead.................on a different game..............What will happen next patch? Not able to go to Black Hole without purchasing a pass?

Nikkal
12.04.2012 , 01:53 PM | #45
I also cannot equip artifact level gear, and am a subscriber. This problem just started this morning. Relogging does not fix it, neither does completely closing down the client and opening it again.

This is ridiculous, Bioware. I thought today's patch was supposed to fix the subscribers being perceived as free to play, not introduce another version of the problem.

autumn-snow
12.04.2012 , 02:00 PM | #46
i am still having this exact problem armor for my toon is scarce atm and without this gear i am terribly underprotected, please get this fixed very soon, server was down for almost 4 hours for goodness sake could it not have ben fixed then?

cdgx
12.04.2012 , 02:04 PM | #47
Have same problem.

At same time, artifact items you loot are equippable. So it applies to gtn or crafting somehow. Not to all artifacts.

maroog
12.04.2012 , 02:07 PM | #48
Same problem on my assassin

pax_orion
12.04.2012 , 02:21 PM | #49
Same here
Made a purple belt for my smuggler and can not equip it
Can equip everything but purple
this is going crazy.
blasted F2P stupidity

FaithInChaoz
12.04.2012 , 02:23 PM | #50
Okay same problem here, but with my main jedi shadow i can equip purple items and everything, but on my alt it says "you cannot equip this item due to subscription permissions"
so apperantly only some characters are affected since my mine can equip purple items
i hope this helps solve this issue ASAP Bioware

and items i tried are all from GTN bought