Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

purple item problem

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Bruthor
12.05.2012 , 11:53 AM | #201
This may be my anger talking, but I'm pretty disappointed by the way BioWare has handled this game so far. Before SWTOR I saw BioWare as one of the absolute best developers in the world, but after the EA takeover things have really been going downhill fast.

Every new patch introduces new problems for SWTOR, it's like the dog chasing its tail. It's both hilarious (for the haters at least) and sad to watch...

Takai-D
12.05.2012 , 11:54 AM | #202
same issue with the game

can't equip purple gear, either stuff i found, buy or craft

relog has not solved issue

DOlivaw
12.05.2012 , 12:05 PM | #203
Quote: Originally Posted by AxtImWalde View Post
Same happened to me to on my commando a few days ago - while my jebai was unaffected. Now my commando has that bug talked about in this thread, while my jebai remains unaffected...

so, fix plz... i <3 my commando
Same problem with my comando since yesterday. i'm wondering , why are we paing to play as subs??

chimex
12.05.2012 , 12:17 PM | #204
***Updated version on page 23 of this thread***
The Progenitor (RP): Shazmi:<Crimson Moon>

Jon-Freiermuth
12.05.2012 , 12:29 PM | #205
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me 3 times with F2P restrictions on my pay account and I CANX the sub. Just in time too as my billing cycle would have been tomorrow...looks like the focus from BW is F2P anyways. Fun game, but seems like fun enough as F2P.

PRappa
12.05.2012 , 12:31 PM | #206
I bought a Purple Item from Cartel Market and was able to equip it. It appears any UNBOUND Artifact in Game is affected. Bought a couple Lvl 21 Implant Artifacts to no avail....

chimex
12.05.2012 , 12:33 PM | #207
Quote: Originally Posted by PRappa View Post
I bought a Purple Item from Cartel Market and was able to equip it. It appears any UNBOUND Artifact in Game is affected. Bought a couple Lvl 21 Implant Artifacts to no avail....
Its only items that have been crafted. "drops" either picked up directly or sold on GTN are fine

PRappa
12.05.2012 , 12:37 PM | #208
I cant fathom how this issue can take this long to rectify. You just did a maintenance and the issue occured right afterwards. A common sense person would realize WHATEVER you did during that maintenance caused the issue. So UNDO what you did tuesday, take the code and have another go at it off the Game on a test server or something and let everyone play until you get it worked out.

KishKM
12.05.2012 , 12:41 PM | #209
Quote: Originally Posted by chimex View Post
4) If space ship upgrades are affected.
They are not.
Quote:
8) If speeders are also affected (unsure if people can craft artifact speeders)
They can, and I'm reasonably certain I acquired one yesterday and was able to do so...but don't quote me on that part, I'm not positive it wasn't day before yesterday and thus before the Patch of Doom.

chimex
12.05.2012 , 12:44 PM | #210
Quote: Originally Posted by KishKM View Post
They are not.

They can, and I'm reasonably certain I acquired one yesterday and was able to do so...but don't quote me on that part, I'm not positive it wasn't day before yesterday and thus before the Patch of Doom.
Thanks, ill update point 4. We'll have to wait on the speeder bit