Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

purple item problem

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ataraxa
12.05.2012 , 09:05 AM | #171
Funny thing is that they always sang to the tune of "For subscribers nothing will change".

Yeah, seems to me we are getting hit by F2P bugs AS SUBSCRIBERS.

I rest my case, your honor.

Azola
12.05.2012 , 09:18 AM | #172
This is *********** bull*****, grinded for hours to buy alt armor on main - sent all my mains cash to buy this fricken cnut bugged purple armour, then leveled alt for a few more hours to wear this *********** suit - bam cant use it - ( I am subbed) says my subscribsion does on allow it.
Read the forums and found the wonderful news that all that *********** dicking around grinding ect was a total and utter *********** waste of time - no purple item for me, and now my mains broke aswell.
I was playing all day today because I had a right crap day yesterday IRL - I just wanted to kick back and relax, not be wound up by Biowarez coding shenaggins.
And I'm PAYING for this shi't - in fact *** do I actually get for my sub? Cartel coins? An extra toolbar? Stop being such tight wads and kick over some bloody deicent gifts for PAYING customers, none of this lucky dip cartel pack rubbish - rewards based off how long you have been subbed.

Btw what the hell do you guys do over there at the public test server? Judgeing from the 18 pages of this thread -NOT A FCKING LOT.

DID I MENTION I AM PISSED OFF?

- Future subscription under review

thelongone
12.05.2012 , 09:20 AM | #173
Quote: Originally Posted by Azola View Post
This is *********** bull*****, grinded for hours to buy alt armor on main - sent all my mains cash to buy this fricken cnut bugged purple armour, then leveled alt for a few more hours to wear this *********** suit - bam cant use it - ( I am subbed) says my subscribsion does on allow it.
Read the forums and found the wonderful news that all that *********** dicking around grinding ect was a total and utter *********** waste of time - no purple item for me, and now my mains broke aswell.
I was playing all day today because I had a right crap day yesterday IRL - I just wanted to kick back and relax, not be wound up by Biowarez coding shenaggins.
And I'm PAYING for this shi't - in fact *** do I actually get for my sub? Cartel coins? An extra toolbar? Stop being such tight wads and kick some bloody deicent gifts for PAYING customers, none of this lucky dip cartel pack rubbish - rewards based off how long you have been subbed.

Btw what the hell do you guys do over there at the public test server? Judgeing from the 167 pages of this thread -NOT A FCKING LOT.

DID I MENTION I AM PISSED OFF?

- Future subscription under review
wonderful stuff but do you think they bother to read it.?.. thanks though

Azola
12.05.2012 , 09:26 AM | #174
Quote: Originally Posted by thelongone View Post
wonderful stuff but do you think they bother to read it.?.. thanks though
Yeah well it was a toss up between forum tirade and mailbomb.

chimex
12.05.2012 , 09:29 AM | #175
***Updated version on page 23 of this thread***
The Progenitor (RP): Shazmi:<Crimson Moon>

Harsisus
12.05.2012 , 09:32 AM | #176
3) If creating a new character after patch 04/12/2012 will be affected by this.

Yes they are - happens on my new Sith Assassin created today.

gregmeister
12.05.2012 , 09:32 AM | #177
Fix this!
I mean WTh I am paying you for?

chimex
12.05.2012 , 09:33 AM | #178
Quote: Originally Posted by Harsisus View Post
3) If creating a new character after patch 04/12/2012 will be affected by this.

Yes they are - happens on my new Sith Assassin created today.
Thankyou, have now updated that point
The Progenitor (RP): Shazmi:<Crimson Moon>

Ataraxa
12.05.2012 , 09:58 AM | #179
Good stuff, Sherlock Chimex

_Lionheart_
12.05.2012 , 10:17 AM | #180
Same problem here... all toons; two subscribed accounts in the family... logged in and out; rebooted; reloaded..submitted tickets.... But I now see that I share the same issue with others; doesn't mean it's cool though. Not being able to bind artifact items stems to not being able to upgrade character armor; crafting in order to sell to earn credits in order to buy such items (you all know the hustle).

SWTOR is still a kick-butt game though.
Residentevi'l, Guild Leader
<Deadman's Hand>
Ebon Hawk