Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

purple item problem

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

KonstantyPolian
12.05.2012 , 02:26 AM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by pyber View Post
Figure I might as well chime in as well. Had the problem with my newly purchased purples this evening on my Sorcerer. Reload of the character didn't work, nor did a reboot of the entire client. Even ran a repair cycle and rebooted again, but to no avail. Submitted a ticket in-game, but two hours on and nothing has come of it yet, my longest wait to date for CS to get in touch somehow.
In truth, they are doing a step forward and two back or fix one thing and the two will break and what is worse is updated
ps. or SW.Tor meet a similar fate as well StarGate Universe series announced

for which they pay a programmer question of the century
There is no death, there is immortality.
There is no weakness, there is the Dark Side.

Szulu
12.05.2012 , 02:32 AM | #122
24h after and bug is still with us, someone told that in WoW it would be fixed long ago, yeah, 100% true. I dunno if our GM's have so much work to do, or they just dont give a **** about players ;/ Coz as someone already mentioned, my crafted gear I wanted to use yesterday, is now useless, good I can RE it ;F Please fix that **** bug becouse its surely something easy, but You didn't check it at all.

pyber
12.05.2012 , 02:33 AM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by KonstantyPolian View Post
In truth, they are doing a step forward and two back or fix one thing and the two will break and what is worse is updated
ps. or SW.Tor meet a similar fate as well StarGate Universe series announced

for which they pay a programmer question of the century
Not sure what SGU has to do with an gear bug in TOR. I assume English isn't your first language either, because those last two lines don't make much sense to begin with. Either that or the fact that its 0030 in the morning is telling on me. XD
NOM

Artemys
12.05.2012 , 02:35 AM | #124
This just happened on my jedi Knight, can't equip Purple items, I have 32 days of Sub left. :/ so much for twinking out at 49

Logging didn't work, Exiting client didn't work. Repairing didn't work :/
Check out myYoutube Channel Swtor for Storyline and PvP Videos!
Lexi'belle | Artemys | Marce
Sorcerer| Operative | Juggernaut
Free Character Transfer

Jarkin
12.05.2012 , 02:42 AM | #125
I am having the same problem. Unable to equip any purples on my 12 Knight. All others are working fine.

I am a paid subscriber and not F2P.

Amsterdamus
12.05.2012 , 02:50 AM | #126
Any other developers would have fixed this already, either its lazyness or incompetence
Toy,Scoundrel, Tomb of Freedon Nadd.

Amsterdamus
12.05.2012 , 02:58 AM | #127
Also some of the purple synthweave schematics, i discovered have dissapeared?? Get your sh*t together...
Toy,Scoundrel, Tomb of Freedon Nadd.

HaLeX
12.05.2012 , 03:15 AM | #128
I have the same problem. It occurred right after I purchased an account wide inventory upgrade. It gives me that message but it does allow my companion to wear it. Somehow their f2p barriers thinks we are f2p when it comes to equipping my purple implant.

EraserK-one
12.05.2012 , 03:44 AM | #129
I'm have this problem too. I bying purple items on GTM and can't use them. "You cannot use or equip this item due to your subscription permissions" but my subscription is activity. this problem appear after install patch from 4/12.

Wa_shout
12.05.2012 , 04:00 AM | #130
I got the same problem, It seems to be affecting a lot of people now