Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

purple item problem

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DeludedAussie
12.04.2012 , 11:54 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by veinman View Post
There are a couple of other threads for the same issue, though this one seems to be the one with the most posts so I'm pilling on.

Bioware..."We're looking into it" is a totally insufficient answer, I know you probably have thousands of lines of code to read through to find the cause of this error, but in the real world we debug and test our code before releasing it to the general population. You can do better, and EA stock prices will go up with the improved quality.
Blizzard would have rolled back to the previous patch already if this was wow. then again if this was wow it'd alreay be fixed.

Superbone
12.05.2012 , 12:26 AM | #112
Well, I guess I won't be playing for a couple of days. After taking the time to RE crafted items, only to find that I can't equip them is a game buster for me. I don't want to keep playing becase I will probably gain 4 or 5 levels before it gets fixed, making my crafted item worthless to me. I guess I can just sell it, oh wait everyone had that idea already. Why am I paying for this....?

kurizma
12.05.2012 , 12:38 AM | #113
this is ridiculous. nothing in the known bugs. placed a couple tickets through customer service and no response. the only reply in this thread was to restart the game and that doesn't work. assuming it's not going to be fixed for at least another 22 hours since there's no type of notice yet. that's enough time for equipment to become obsolete.

Chaptersix
12.05.2012 , 12:44 AM | #114
I'm having the same issue as everyone else here, not only that but I'm losing researched plans I got. Some purple gloves I made for my smuggler I can't equip and now I no longer have the plans for. Seriously Bioware, what are we paying for? If this isn't fixed quick it may be the straw that breaks the camel's back for all EA games to me. Your work is get worse and worse and we are the ones who have to suffer for it. Everything should be tested for QC and QA purposes before release. Think of it this way I'm in construction, how would you feel if I built the building you work in and I never QA/QC'ed? You'd got bat sh*t crazy if anything in the building started to go wrong. We are only ask for the same damn thing!

Tyree-Solusar
12.05.2012 , 12:46 AM | #115
To be completely honest.

If we didn't have free to play, we'd be completely, and absolutely fine.

I'm guessing, Cartel Coin problems included.

Geekyhipster
12.05.2012 , 01:28 AM | #116
I am also a paid subscriber who has this problem.
The lack of real feedback is frustrating. I am considering dropping my subscription for a few months until they work these bugs out.
It would be a sign of progress to see this listed as a known issue.

KonstantyPolian
12.05.2012 , 01:46 AM | #117
Hi, I have the same problem on other forms, is all right but one does not (comando lev40)
restarted the game a few times and a mistake is the same
There is no death, there is immortality.
There is no weakness, there is the Dark Side.

Iceguy
12.05.2012 , 01:53 AM | #118
Having the same issue.

thelongone
12.05.2012 , 02:10 AM | #119
Same issue on things bought , lets face it guys we subscription payers are lower priority now....

pyber
12.05.2012 , 02:14 AM | #120
Figure I might as well chime in as well. Had the problem with my newly purchased purples this evening on my Sorcerer. Reload of the character didn't work, nor did a reboot of the entire client. Even ran a repair cycle and rebooted again, but to no avail. Submitted a ticket in-game, but two hours on and nothing has come of it yet, my longest wait to date for CS to get in touch somehow.
NOM