Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

purple item problem

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MarkoJinn
12.04.2012 , 08:14 PM | #91
So this issue even though confirmed by quite a number of folks is not even on the known issues list for December 4th?

Seriously Bioware I really want to make SWTOR my home for the years to come but you and your lack of competence is making it really really hard for me...
What if he doesn't survive? He's worth a lot to me.

Mifunk
12.04.2012 , 08:26 PM | #92
Is anyone not having this problem?
Prophecy of the Five: Republic: Funkutoo 55 Gunslinger, Brother'funk 55 Sage, Funk'nasty 55 Vanguard, Mifunk 55 Sentinel. Sisterfunk 55 Shadow, Funkywon 55 Sage, Funkadunka 55 Commando, Ifunk 55 Guardian Imperial: Brotherfunk 55 Sorcerer/Funkdafied 55 Juggernaut/Funk'adelic 55 Operative/Funkutoo 55 Mercenary/

ForceVergence
12.04.2012 , 08:26 PM | #93
Me too... Getting sick and f'n tired of this crap... REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harryjames
12.04.2012 , 08:27 PM | #94
I am having the same issuse, I cannot equip purple items, and I am a full subscriber. Please fix, this is a game buster.

Timonius
12.04.2012 , 08:28 PM | #95
Seems to be the 'official' thread on this issue. So I'm adding my voice to this as well. This is a major problem and needs a fix ASAP. I would like to play my character with the freedom I PAID for.

BUMP for priority fix please.

Solgath
12.04.2012 , 08:32 PM | #96
yep, same issue here, don't waste ur time with calling them, all u will be told is that it needs to be escillated and to call back in 5 hrs, this really poor customer service and poor patching, i mean really come one, u tried to fix the issue with the apparent patch u released yesterday/today and just made it worse for everyone actually paying/playing is game... Biofail is earning the new name every time they trying to fix things...

catherder
12.04.2012 , 08:36 PM | #97
Same issue here. Someone at BW seriously messed this up...

catherder
12.04.2012 , 08:43 PM | #98
I quit the game and yes the issue remains ...

Tarukun
12.04.2012 , 08:50 PM | #99
Just came on to see if there was a solution. Logging in and out did not fix it, nor did full shutdown of game.

I've noticed similar F2P/Sub related issues: my speeder training occasionally disappears, and the buttons on my 'subscriber' quickbars are occasionally wiped clean. These are both things that F2P subscribers don't have at my level, so I suspect it's just a very buggy system...

Seancstew
12.04.2012 , 08:50 PM | #100
Update.

Having this issue with all characters, in addition, logged into another character, and now, I cant use my subscriber quick bars on that character.

your patch broke subscriber perks, fix it.