Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

purple item problem

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

longlivefighter
12.04.2012 , 05:59 AM | #1
Hello,
When I try to equip an item named "Veracity Optoelectronic Might Package", it says "You cannot use or equip this item due to your subscription permissions" but I have a 60 days subscription, I'm a subscribed user. So why can't I use this item?

katarnus
12.04.2012 , 06:29 AM | #2
I'm having the same issue and I've been a subscriber since launch with no lapses in subscription ever.

Good grief Bioware, I love your game but your bugs are starting to weigh on my nerves.

Nommaz
12.04.2012 , 06:33 AM | #3
Was just coming to report this same issue, but it appears to be anything purple...
Only started happening after the patch 4/12

Grondar
12.04.2012 , 06:34 AM | #4
Confirmed here too. Active subscriber and since this morning's patch I cannot equip new purple gear on any of my characters, getting the same message as the OP.

edit: I just ran repair on the game files, deleted the diskcachearena file and tried relogging several times, but it did not fix it unfortunately.

Cerimon
12.04.2012 , 06:52 AM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings All,

We have seen a relog resolve similar issues recently. Please log out and back in again and let us know if the issue remains.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Grondar
12.04.2012 , 06:55 AM | #6
I just ran repair on the game files, deleted the diskcachearena file and tried relogging several times, but it did not fix it unfortunately.

katarnus
12.04.2012 , 06:57 AM | #7
I relogged also, and then quit the game and tried. No luck. Still cannot equip purple items.

longlivefighter
12.04.2012 , 07:41 AM | #8
yeah relogging does not solve it, I'll try to log off and enter again a few times, i dunno...

Nexusnez
12.04.2012 , 08:03 AM | #9
I am also experiencing the same issue....been a subscriber since launch. Issue as of 4 Dec patch.
Nezz - A Little Bit Gimp

shefflad
12.04.2012 , 08:05 AM | #10
Same for me i got a warning saying cant equip due to subscription permissions even though iam a sub.