Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character Slot Unlock

SlackerLX
12.04.2012 , 05:00 AM | #1
It'll be really wonderful to have a chance to purchase additional character slot through cartel market.
Please, make it happen
It's only logical to have such unlock possible

LyulfLykaios
12.04.2012 , 05:04 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by SlackerLX View Post
It'll be really wonderful to have a chance to purchase additional character slot through cartel market.
Please, make it happen
It's only logical to have such unlock possible
I agree, That would make it better plus ever since i heard about the legacy system's family tree i've been trying to base my characters off of real family & friends but i'm not gonna be able to have it complete with just 12 slots. I support this idea!

VexMe
12.07.2012 , 05:15 PM | #3
I must agree with this idea. People shall pay, just give us an option to have such possibility

Revan_Uchiha
01.04.2013 , 11:51 PM | #4
limitless character slots. <-- I would pay for this. have 35 already. need more.
enter the darkness... we have cookies!

Nichos_Ketra
01.05.2013 , 02:01 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Revan_Uchiha View Post
limitless character slots. <-- I would pay for this. have 35 already. need more.
You have 35 already? If that's all on one server, I'm jealous. I regret not making more of my characters before the server transfers so that I could take advantage of that privileged status.

As for the topic, I fully support it and have been asking for this since early on in the life of this game. It's easy money if BioWare would just implement it.