Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What will come after Elite War Hero?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
What will come after Elite War Hero?

thesadplanet
12.04.2012 , 08:53 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Sztoid View Post
Champion War Hero
^ This

The next tier of PVP gear has already been data-mined by sites like torhead and darth hater. As of now it's called Champion War Hero.

Rendolphe
12.04.2012 , 08:55 AM | #22
Look at your PvP title.

Funny you can see the progression :

Centurion
Champion
Battlemaster
War Hero
Conqueror
Warlord
Elite Walord

I'll let you guess the next tier in the future ...
Prophecy of the Five

My Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/rendolphegamer
My TwitchTV channel : http://www.twitch.tv/rendolphegamer

zorroazul
12.04.2012 , 09:01 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Technohic View Post
Whatever it is, I hope it looks a lot better than the designs they have out now. It's disappointing as it is the EWH gear is just a different color of ugly.

When I first saw WH gear, I thought this was their inspiration

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_WGYIV4tJQi...al_low+res.jpg
Mmmh....no wonder those PVP design looked awfully familiar, indeed.

Btw, the new pvp set will be: GODLY ELITE WAR HERO!!

The best part is, as soon as you wear your new GEWH, golden wings sprout from your back and an luminescence aura emanate from your so kick-*** looking toon, then you automatically get log-out from the match because your god-like appearance is just way too much for these lowly creatures and you earned an automatic victory. So you leave the match.

This way GEWH players get an automatic reward and those who stayed in the match also get a win (because there is no enemy to fight against)...this way, my friends, its a WIN - WIN deal for everyone!!!

Kattla
12.04.2012 , 09:07 AM | #24
Champion War Hero , unless torhead is wrong. which may happen, of course.
Difficult to see, the future is.

Torhead , Champion war hero sniper rifle

Belly
12.04.2012 , 09:16 AM | #25
I wouldn't mind Double Elite War Hero Stalker's Double Bladed Lightsaber. Just rolls off the tongue, lol.

Looks like we are good up till Elite Warlord, at any rate.
Larcen 50(ish) Scoundrel Scrapper/Sawbones "They see me rollin...they hatin. They whining and sayin that I need some nerfin"
The Progenitor
And loads and loads of alts

Eszi
12.04.2012 , 10:31 AM | #26
War Hero Hero Master War Hero Most Important Person of War Heroes Extreme to the Max

OldRepublicRevan
12.04.2012 , 10:32 AM | #27
Elite War Horse gear. Instead of gear we each get a Taun Taun to joust each other with.

burkepeters
12.04.2012 , 10:39 AM | #28
There most likely will be new gear for PVP. here is hoping they improve the rated PVP system to establish rewards as well as 3v3 arenas.

However I do think they need to change the names of the gear/titles. I hate bringing up WoW in SWTOR forums but their system seems to work, they use things like "Cataclysmic, Dreadful, and Malevolent gladiator" for their gear names and titles. I think that SWTOR should adopt a system where the existing titles are based off of PVP ranking and the armor and valor ranks or whatever are based off of a city or planet.

UGLYMRJ
12.04.2012 , 10:41 AM | #29
Pug recruit smasher gear.

Raansu
12.04.2012 , 10:43 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Belly View Post
It's a ways off, but what is the next set of gear gonna be called? What would you name it?
Who cares...just as long as they don't do another color swap and give us actual NEW gear that doesn't look horrible.