Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Augmenting in lowbie pvp

xAXRx
12.04.2012 , 04:00 AM | #1
heya just throwing up this thread, for i know i will be ridiculed but just need to get it out there.

my opinion about augmenting in lowbie pvp is that it shouldnt be done. i know its part of the game and what not. but my thoughts are for the new guys trying to learn and not get thrown off pvp. the new guys who go in there with their lvl 10's-30's trying it out who come up against Augmented 40's+. if you dont know how bad those games tho they are terrible to play in or to watch from the winning team. it has become somewhat like WoW where people are basically 2 shotted and dead. for new players that is hardly an insentive to continue pvping. even myself a more experianced player gets burn down pretty quickly. not that im saying you cannot do it. its all part of the game and its your right to do so. all im asking is that you consider not doing this if you have creds and rolling new toons just so you can own anybody and stay twinked at 40's+. i believe its ruining lowbie pvp, having experianced players doing this and could cost potential pvpers in the long run.

would like to hear people's thoughts. and have a reasonable and logical discussion about this.
Thanks for reading.
Axr 50 vang - Smokingaces 50 scoun - Tanksalots 50 jugg - Sparkyaxr 50 sorc - Ujustgotspooned 33 marauder - xaxrx 26 shadow.
nothing special just another pvper!

Mosh_Mosh_Mosh
12.04.2012 , 04:10 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by xAXRx View Post
heya just throwing up this thread, for i know i will be ridiculed but just need to get it out there.

my opinion about augmenting in lowbie pvp is that it shouldnt be done. i know its part of the game and what not. but my thoughts are for the new guys trying to learn and not get thrown off pvp. the new guys who go in there with their lvl 10's-30's trying it out who come up against Augmented 40's+. if you dont know how bad those games tho they are terrible to play in or to watch from the winning team. it has become somewhat like WoW where people are basically 2 shotted and dead. for new players that is hardly an insentive to continue pvping. even myself a more experianced player gets burn down pretty quickly. not that im saying you cannot do it. its all part of the game and its your right to do so. all im asking is that you consider not doing this if you have creds and rolling new toons just so you can own anybody and stay twinked at 40's+. i believe its ruining lowbie pvp, having experianced players doing this and could cost potential pvpers in the long run.

would like to hear people's thoughts. and have a reasonable and logical discussion about this.
Thanks for reading.
Here's my thoughts

Lowbie pvp is boring. I get bored after getting 2 levels in it and bolt straight to 50. For the ppl who go BIS pre-50 *shrug* enjoy it while its lasts cause im bending you over at 50

AXR, get on vent

hate-wizard
12.04.2012 , 04:17 AM | #3
After having to tell a level 50 pvper what a stim was today... I don't really have high hopes for anyone anymore. To be honest my vanguard was in full purples for a couple of levels and I still got bent over backwards half the time (because I can't play the class for ****), so I have a feeling that gear in lowbie is less relevant than in 50s.
Kherådruakh, Moløtch

Mosh_Mosh_Mosh
12.04.2012 , 04:20 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by hate-wizard View Post
After having to tell a level 50 pvper what a stim was today... I don't really have high hopes for anyone anymore. To be honest my vanguard was in full purples for a couple of levels and I still got bent over backwards half the time (because I can't play the class for ****), so I have a feeling that gear in lowbie is less relevant than in 50s.
the 12121212121212 spec too hard for ya?

/spank

aVmuse
12.04.2012 , 05:11 AM | #5
I don't particularly like the BiS+augmented twinks in lowbie pvp, partly because of how serious they must take lowbie pvp and how much time is spent into getting that gear when hardly anyone else is doing that in lowbie pvp.

But as long as they take there twinked out selves into 50 pvp , you might as well let them have there "fun" as mosh said it doesn't last forever, but there are some serial twink offenders out there that never went to 50 and those guys are pretty sad and have done over multiple alts.

Mosh_Mosh_Mosh
12.04.2012 , 06:35 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by aVmuse View Post
I don't particularly like the BiS+augmented twinks in lowbie pvp, partly because of how serious they must take lowbie pvp and how much time is spent into getting that gear when hardly anyone else is doing that in lowbie pvp.

But as long as they take there twinked out selves into 50 pvp , you might as well let them have there "fun" as mosh said it doesn't last forever, but there are some serial twink offenders out there that never went to 50 and those guys are pretty sad and have done over multiple alts.

If I gear out a toon, its not to raise my self esteem. If i gear out my toon its because I want to hit Max coms before I hit 50 as fast as possible. Once I hit max coms, BOOM!!!! I'll get 50 that day.

If i want to stomp ppl, id play on my 50s not my twinks >.>

Didy_Kush
12.04.2012 , 07:59 AM | #7
Meh all you need is a new hilt or barrel every 2 levels and your set but lowbie pvp is a joke and boring no idea how ppl can do it for hours

Inb4amihotquotesme

BattleGracefully
12.04.2012 , 10:58 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Didy_Kush View Post

Inb4amihotquotesme
fear not he has you on auto refresh cause he has no life and tries to act like a ballar

on the twinking subject
seen a few, not realy caring about them as i play 50's almost all day every day because of the shere fun of it but would like these said twinks to hit 50 so i can teach them not to pick on my shadow,scoundral and other alts
Keiga - Guardian
Licani - Sentinel
Millianna - Vanguard

BennyKrak
12.04.2012 , 06:56 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by BattleGracefully View Post
fear not he has you on auto refresh cause he has no life and tries to act like a ballar

on the twinking subject
seen a few, not realy caring about them as i play 50's almost all day every day because of the shere fun of it but would like these said twinks to hit 50 so i can teach them not to pick on my shadow,scoundral and other alts
But I'm already level 50.. And now I heal you instead of ganking.
Krackers || Kozlovsky
The Krackers Legacy
Samurai Pizza Cats | Just Relax | Your Companion

hate-wizard
12.04.2012 , 11:45 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Mosh_Mosh_Mosh View Post
the 12121212121212 spec too hard for ya?

/spank
I'm a bad tho, so...
Kherådruakh, Moløtch