Sniper LF good PvP guild

xXDark_ShadowXx

I have a lv50 sniper who has been guildless for some time. I've enjoyed PvP on the Empire side as my sniper, and I'm hoping to do some more PvP in a more organized setting. Honestly, I'm not all that good in PvP, so my goal is to learn from some of the best on the server in a friendly, helpful environment. If any PvP guilds that match this description are recruiting, I'd be happy to join and learn from you guys. I'm hoping to get good enough (and geared enough) to do some ranked as well, so a guild that does ranked often is also a plus. Character name is Thaen, you can PM me here on the forums or send me a mail/tell in game if there is a spot open.

PS. I'm also an avid fan of raiding, in almost full 61 gear in PvE.

<Dark Jesters> is always recruiting. We do pvp and pve. We aren't the top pvpers but we do put up a fairly decent fight sometimes. If interested feel free to contact me in game or check out our website at http://www.thedarkjesters.com

DJ's are about a friendly and relaxed of an environment as it can get. Their 50's are good and the sub 50 pvp teams are just as good. If you want a friendly guild with helpful people Kyarra is right it is the place to go.

Dark Jesters are a great place to learn. They put together ranked teams, which is more than I can say for most "PvP Guilds" on the server.

LBIC also has some great PvP'ers.

Yeah and if you want to learn how to stalk people and become a pathetic butthurt operative I'm sure Ryan here is the most qualified to help.