Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Its time to buff the sorc/sage trees i want my 5k hits

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Its time to buff the sorc/sage trees i want my 5k hits

MusicRider
12.05.2012 , 06:55 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by xstortion View Post
Does anyone else find it troubling that you have to either PVE or purchase the highest PVE armorning to get BiS for PVP? Just doesn't seem right to me.

Can't be mad at MusicRider for doing this but just doesn't make sense at least to me that he should have to do that.
Sweet spot in expertise is around 1.1-1.2k. After that you can exchange for main stat or power. The build I described is how to get high damage bonus, answering another question. I don't gear as such, I prefer higher critical and a bit more expertise. Both though are perfectly valid. If you also want to max your expertise nothing wrong with that, you simply have not fully min/max but its not a huge difference.

ntdviet
12.05.2012 , 08:37 PM | #62
Sorcs are useless in serious matches. You have a fair chance 1on1 with all CDs available. Means we can kill a guy taking minutes kiting around. But take one more opponent n they vaporize us in seconds. Range n CC n heals arent helping here. I've tried all spec mixes for the sake of "utility n support" after giving up the idea of a pvp dps sorc, but either u dont survive long enough, or dont deal enough support heals & dmgs to make a difference in a group fight.

Take a BW guy captive n force him to play pvp as a sorc for a week. Let him suffer, let him feel our pain

Shortening dot time or increase startoff dmg is all great but might need to add in CD, before other class moaning about our total match dmg again. Though this figure is useless. We just wanna be able to kill one opp instead of tickling 100.

warstory
12.05.2012 , 08:49 PM | #63
I agree with the last post about taking a minute to kill someone it's just stupid. I am thinking about what another poster said about min/max the dmg but I play tk spec and need that alacrity I find anything less than 14% is unbearably slow on cast times I wish I could at least get turbalance down to 1.5 secs but I don't even think u can hit that naturally 1.6 is the best I have done.

Really getting frustrated at this point I had a sin deception spec and gave up on him then they buffed it 4 months later annoying as hell but love the sage it's fun to play but they missed the boat on this one

MusicRider
12.06.2012 , 10:41 AM | #64
I'm not sure what you guys are on about, a bubble stun sage/sorc gives a good advantage and pretty much every rated team is including at least one. This might change with 1.6 but at the moment are in high demand.