Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Its time to buff the sorc/sage trees i want my 5k hits

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Its time to buff the sorc/sage trees i want my 5k hits

Jakees
12.03.2012 , 08:59 PM | #1
not a single move over 5k full warhero min/max
ive been hit with 7k smashes 6k to 7k rail shots really ?

PRETTY SURE ILL GET THE IF THEY HIT THAT HARD PEOPLE WILL START UNSUBBING

we need a real lighting-tele middle tree like charging up disburance like mega man blasters at charge 3 auto crit thank you
charge on are knock back to throw them off the bridge in voidstar should get strong enough to be like force push come on i riped down a hundred ton door in story mode hmmmm?
force inblance should be spec to make the next ten dots crit or a boost like extra 10 -100 crit chance on dots and the proc to tk throw/force lighing should also proc lowest heal to insta cast or a stack to insta cast

AND I THOUGHT WE WERE GUARDED BY THE FORCE WHEN STUNED YOU TAKE NO DAMAGE FROM ALL SOURCES EXCEPT HUTT BALL FLAMES AND ACID BUT AFTER THE STUN FORCE REGEN IS CUT TO 1 FORCE
POINT REGEN A SECOND TO MAKE UP FOR BEING GUARDED for like 10 seconds

something needs to be done the lowest armor class in the game has the weakest burst

and the heavy armor has the most someone not doing thier job why do i even has a light sabre i never use it after my ac choice make it do some thing maybe

JohnAnconia
12.03.2012 , 09:06 PM | #2
Some trolls are so obvious it's not even funny.

Have you ever tried force potency (project + FIB) or if you insist on playing TK tree, turbulence + force potency (tk wave + project) + 1.5s tk throw?

Jakees
12.03.2012 , 09:17 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnAnconia View Post
Some trolls are so obvious it's not even funny.

Have you ever tried force potency (project + FIB) or if you insist on playing TK tree, turbulence + force potency (tk wave + project) + 1.5s tk throw?
your not getting the point buddy
and why would i waste my force potency on turbulence when weaken mind auto cricts it if im reading right
you are the troll its time for the sage to rise again and rule the galaxy once more
must be a smasher or pt move along

Blasphemerr
12.03.2012 , 09:42 PM | #4
The odds of fixing sorcerers to a point in which their dps & burst dps is relevant without making the class entirely overpowered is improbable. Roll something else.
Something pretentious.

MidichIorian
12.03.2012 , 09:56 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Blasphemerr View Post
The odds of fixing sorcerers to a point in which their dps & burst dps is relevant without making the class entirely overpowered is improbable. Roll something else.
How so? They currently have one abiltity that can be considered OP, the bubble when placed on allies. Replacing the bubble stun with higher burst wouldnt make the class OP because they dont have any other game changing tools, give or take pull which only works in one warzone and assuming that the rest of the team actually picks up the ball. I've lost track of the amount of times I've been placed on a ledge and ready for a pull just to have some team mate dps'ing in mid instead of picking up the ball. The pull only works when team mates average an IQ over 70 (read: 1 out of 5 games)

JohnAnconia
12.03.2012 , 10:17 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Blasphemerr View Post
I don't see why minor buffs are impossible - like making Sever Force/Mind Crush faster dots with more frontload damage (while keeping the CDs the same). This way we have more burst but deliver the same amount of damage over time.

Vladnar
12.04.2012 , 03:43 AM | #7
Hybrid healing sorcs in half WH gear.

6k heal max in one hit.

3K damage in one hit.

Thats crit and max and doesn't happen often.

They just need a bit more, not an overhaul, but just a bit of a boost would bring them up to speed. I hate overall changes just tweaks is the way.
The time of the Empire is now truly upon us

Easpeak
12.04.2012 , 04:25 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Vladnar View Post
Hybrid healing sorcs in half WH gear.

6k heal max in one hit.

3K damage in one hit.

Thats crit and max and doesn't happen often.

They just need a bit more, not an overhaul, but just a bit of a boost would bring them up to speed. I hate overall changes just tweaks is the way.
Full min-max commando healer - I don't hit either of those numbers.
Easpeak
Easpeax
Maedex
Heffalo

Evolixe
12.04.2012 , 04:29 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Easpeak View Post
Full min-max commando healer - I don't hit either of those numbers.
My deep class knowledge as of right now is.. limited. 18 days of playing the game does that with you.

Either way, aren't your heals more frequent, or affecting more people at once to compare?
It kind of has got to be.

JediKalel
12.04.2012 , 04:30 AM | #10
My Sorc is 1/2 Black Hole gear and 1/2 War Hero gear and I can hit 5 K crits with my AOE attack in the madness tree, so your entire post here has just been debunked... learn to min/max better I guess.