Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Credit Card Account problem

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Credit Card Account problem

TargeTK
12.05.2012 , 02:23 PM | #11
Yeah, i hoped they can do something, but they did nothing, and if i were them i would help as soon as possible, because Bio and EA is the one who gets our money form sub ....And now my bro can create a new acc, i cant belive he was leveling the character for nothing .... thanks i will not forget this. but anyway i thank the people for responding and trying to help us, it was most appreciated.

Commander_Hawke
12.06.2012 , 08:21 AM | #12
Still does not work as of this morning... Keep me away like this BW and I might have to move on to Far Cry 3.

Malokov
05.24.2013 , 01:21 PM | #13
hey ! i got exacly same problem for 3 week too i dont know wat to do ! i live in montreal ,quebec'Canada and in my city its french i cant even call the custumer service because its only in english , i dont speak enlish lol. cant call in france it cost a lor of $ per min. So i have try ticket but nothing.i have try to sub but same problem so i hade to go to a store that sell prepaid card 60 day. but now i really need cartel coin and i cant do ANYTHING! if you find something about it let me know ! thx for reading

sirullrich
05.24.2013 , 02:57 PM | #14
I had the same issue and customer support is really bad. I just used paypal and never had a problem after that.
W.O.X.-HARBINGER
HYOU-MOUBU
LUKEWARM TAUNTAUNS-BASTION
KARYOTEN-OUHON-RENPA

viniciuspodi
08.05.2013 , 02:46 PM | #15
I had this problem with four different cards and realize that the problem was in my account, because for other account it just works fine, so I change my email address and password and it works. I dont know why, but it works. Hope it help, because this problem really annoyed me.

HellzWinter
08.18.2013 , 01:15 AM | #16
I FIXED IT!!!
]i had the same problem, ticked me off really bad... 3 days i was on and off the phone with them only to be told to wait another 24 hours. BUT! i got it to work on my own.... PayPal!. I Set up the same CC (or in my case debit card) through PayPal and now it works. Only took 5min. There customer service may suck but the game is still awesome enough to be worth playing. Hope this helps you other fans out there.

Adric_the_Red
08.19.2013 , 12:15 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Oggthebase View Post
(By the way don't cancel your subscription until the last day else you'll immediately get F2P status)
Not true. Cancelling your subscription just means it will not automatically renew and be charged to your card again when it runs out. You will remain a "subscriber" for as long as your paid subscription lasts. And after it runs out, you will drop to "preferred" status, not f2p.