Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What do you want for X-mas from SWTOR Claus?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What do you want for X-mas from SWTOR Claus?

UCKFred
12.04.2012 , 02:00 AM | #51
1-5. Fix the memory leak.
6. Black-Pink Crystal
7. Open 3D Space
8. All the missing chestplates shown in the SWTOR previews
10. Let us colorize our armor however we want.

MimicUnleashed
12.04.2012 , 02:07 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Hood toggle!!!!!!
^ This. This so hard...
Quote: Originally Posted by SlimsPicken View Post
Show me on the doll where Bioware touched you
Never Forget
Never Surrender

Gelious
12.04.2012 , 02:18 AM | #53
Stop the game from crushing every few hours.
"No, they will not! I command them to know fear! To raise me to my throne! They can not!" - Soa, SWTOR
Gelious, Sith Marauder 50 lvl - Red Eclipse;
Xatras, Jedi Guardian 50 lvl - Red Eclipse;

DocMojoz
12.04.2012 , 02:31 AM | #54
I really feel like they missed the boat by not allowing for space to feel more open. Would have been so cool to leave a planet on your ship and fly to a station or fleet. For longer flights there would need to be a warp speed but i wish I could really "fly" my ship instead of just "guide" it. I want to take off, fly , and even land my ship. Smore more options would be nice as well.
Also I would love for my BH mercenary to be viable in PvP..........just saying

Bleeters
12.04.2012 , 02:48 AM | #55
Playable Ssi-ruu. Sure, we're in the wrong period of time for them to be a thing, but c'mon. They're xenophobic space raptors with guns.

Failing that, superfluous-armour-accessories-or-whatever toggle. Begone, enourmous balance defying backpacks of questionable purpose! Off with you, bizarre and dubiously useful sticky out jedi knight shoulder plate things! Good riddance, whatever-the-heck-is-going-on-with-black-hole-inquisitor-robes-no-really-why-do-I-have-some-kind-of-modern-art-sculpture-on-my-hands!

VanderII
12.04.2012 , 03:08 AM | #56
A Guild
- Neithan Legacy -
- A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities. - J.R.R.T

Wolvan
12.04.2012 , 03:30 AM | #57
APAC server mergers or transfers.

snowmon
12.04.2012 , 03:31 AM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by ISDcaptain View Post
Cross-faction talk
just wanted to point out you can infact talk to the other faction, be it only in /s but its still possible, i was talking to a trooper one night on my BH while on the tatooine ballon.

OT: i want Pod racing, and the ability to upgrade parts of it via fleet comms, and/or Cybertech
lvl 55 PT DPS, ToFN Server

NinjaApacHe
12.04.2012 , 03:36 AM | #59
I hope Santa brings all the people that do not like this game on other games, more suitable to their desires. Probably this will be the best gift for them and for all the people, like me, who are here to talk about the game they are playing cause they like it.

Chugster
12.04.2012 , 05:55 AM | #60
Pub and Imp Trooper armor variant for non-CE people, I so want to play trooper and IA as proper members of the armed forces
A forum post should be like a woman's skirt, long enough to cover the subject material but short enough to keep things interesting