Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What do you want for X-mas from SWTOR Claus?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What do you want for X-mas from SWTOR Claus?

Ketchum
12.03.2012 , 08:11 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Samy_Merchi View Post
Being able to finally romance Kira.
Even though I'm not into women, I don't know how many times I wished my female Knight could have been more than just friends with Kira. We make such a perfect pair
Murder and mayhem await

Gratulor
12.03.2012 , 08:28 PM | #32
More RP support. Sittable chairs, more emotes with animations, chat bubbles etc.
"If you only look after your own hide, then you're not a man."

Myralla
12.03.2012 , 08:39 PM | #33
Cathar as a playable race.

melodylane
12.03.2012 , 08:41 PM | #34
Decent gear for my shadow something that doesn't look like a bad suit from the late 80's early 90's (you know what Im talking bout, those terrible shoulder pads) and a damned barbershop!

"For some people this world ain't never gonna be right.... Maybe your Mattie's one of those people" ~ Doc Holiday -Tombstone-

Radzkie
12.03.2012 , 08:44 PM | #35
There are a lot of glitches that I'd like to see fixed. If that's not plausible(though I do not see why not) then I'd want the ability to change what my characters looks like.

SithInitiate
12.03.2012 , 08:56 PM | #36
more FPs like black talon. and really.. more FPs period.

make the maps more contested. i rarely see the opposite faction as i quest. since the game launched i can literally count on my hands how many times ive seen the opposite faction (ive seen maybe 4 players).

design operations more like black talon/esseles. the strength of TOR is the story. it should be a bigger part of the end game.

put a bit of a story into the space missions. again, the more you put your best feature into the game.. the more people will want to play it.

pazaak. imagine what this could do for the cartel market. you could easily create a viable F2P TCG within TOR if you guys wanted to. just take a look at games like shadow era and other similar systems.

more companion customizations.
McSidious: Gotta go with uno pistola for myself. Remember that Han Solo saved Lando, killed Boba Fett and escaped the sarlaac with only one pistol... and he was BLIND. Give a smuggler two pistols and eyesight and I'm fairly certain they would solo the Death Star while hitting on your sister and balancing the federal budget.. CE VIP

AMKSED
12.03.2012 , 08:59 PM | #37
Cross-server PvP

finelinebob
12.03.2012 , 09:23 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Urael View Post
So basically ...

You don't want to work .. you just want to play hutt-ball all daa-aay
You don't want to play .. you just want to play hutt-ball all daa-aay

Heheheheeeeee nice.

No more Smuggler jackets that look like they have a football linebacker's neck roll for a collar!
(It's true! I saw it on the internet!)

I find it sad that some designer out there thinks those actually look good, and even sadder that this designer is being encouraged by a producer of some sort to make more of them (since they appear in the Cartel Market now).
Jedi Guardian JonBonJovi'wan
"Wanted: Dead or Alive"
Defenders of Monkeys - Prophecy of the Five
DatacronHunter's Video Guides to Datacrons | Datacron Spreadsheet

GordonGekko
12.03.2012 , 09:29 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by finelinebob View Post
If SWTOR Claus came to your local Walmart and was letting all the noobs, froobs and even the leet out there tell him/her/it what you wanted for the holidays, what would you ask for? (Double-bladed sabers in your face, maybe?)
Server transfers!
//
Mudbone
//

LegendaryBlade
12.03.2012 , 09:31 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
Mentoring.
It's sad when we have to ask for basic, common MMO features from this game.
Star Trek Online Science Officer - "To boldy go where no man has gone before."
Jung Ma RP-PVP Server:
Armetage - Gunslinger