Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1st Anniversary Fireworks are Coming!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
1st Anniversary Fireworks are Coming!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Stubacca
12.04.2012 , 11:47 PM | #181
Wow, almost a year and chat bubbles are still missing from the game. You should work on them instead of wasting time making fireworks and Wookiee Life Day stuff. What's use is Wookiee Life Day stuff without playable Wookiees anyway?
Add Wookiees as playable species (solution to voice over problem: MT-D Miniaturized Translator Droid!
SUBSCRIPTION WON'T BE RENEWED due to the lasting lack of CHAT BUBBLES and how long-term subcribers are treated by EA/Bioware.

odericko
12.05.2012 , 12:03 AM | #182
Hmm...not really the scale of gift I was expecting for the first year anniversary. Is it wrong of me to say I'm left feeling underwhelmed? I was looking forward to the anniversary too.
Hiltar - Bounty Hunter - Jung Ma

Echriado
12.05.2012 , 12:04 AM | #183
This is cool. I'm sure you all have something else planned. You, Bioware, being so hush hush about things still is starting to get kind of annoying. The game is now F2P; no more hush hush is necessary.

TonyACT
12.05.2012 , 12:59 AM | #184
Quote: Originally Posted by Stubacca View Post
Wow, almost a year and chat bubbles are still missing from the game. You should work on them instead of wasting time making fireworks and Wookiee Life Day stuff. What's use is Wookiee Life Day stuff without playable Wookiees anyway?
That is an awesome thread - and an amazing indictment of the management and development teams.

JAFOBRIA
12.05.2012 , 03:49 AM | #185
Cool Thanks for the LAG makers cant wait to LAG eveyone!
Former SWG RANGER

Goretzu
12.05.2012 , 04:55 AM | #186
Quote: Originally Posted by Glzmo View Post
The game is approaching one year of age and there is still no trace of the promised "chat bubbles are a high-priority feature for launch or shortly thereafter" is nowhere in sight. A sad testament.
Chat bubbles are nigh-impossible to create, apparently they take more man-hours to get working than a successful manned mission to Mars.
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1

DarthLowe
12.05.2012 , 05:34 AM | #187
Awesome, nice job guys.

Neptunius
12.05.2012 , 06:09 AM | #188
Fireworks... lol

Funny how people dont get news like this in their EMAIL even tho they have signed up for updates in account...

Fireworks eh? uhm weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee im so happy and full of joy now, my life is so complete now that EA & Bioware gives me FIREWORKS in SWTOR!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ....

One thing EA & BioWare can learn, make events and if they dont know what it means, then google it!!!(type in any MMO game name and event in google)

Take other MMO games, there you find that players enjoy the game more because there are events.

I could tell all about how UO had amazing events, oh and this was Before EA bought it... lol also, EQ and MxO ect.. i could go on, but, im sure someone within SWTOR can see what i mean.

I know, it's a lost hope, but, im allowed to have that tiny 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000001% hope.
Lindsey Stirling makes amazing music. Go to her youtube channel and listen/watch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHjpOzsQ9YI

Inzuher
12.05.2012 , 06:29 AM | #189
Would've been better if they'd done nothing, this is out right insulting. Writing a big post a about it getting people exited, untill they read what it is actually about...
"I am that which grips the heart in fright, hearkens night, and silences the light.".

ThunderHaw
12.05.2012 , 08:49 AM | #190
Really SWTOR?? This is all I get for suscribing for a Year, this is all I get for playing since beta testing, really? A couple of fireworks? Come on the least you could do would be to give all the subs a couple thousand cartel coins or something big from the cartel market. I mean even Star trek online got a cool thing from their member reward program, something that they could use. Really SWTOR this is an insult.
ThunderHaw