Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1st Anniversary Fireworks are Coming!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
1st Anniversary Fireworks are Coming!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

grimloser
12.04.2012 , 02:41 AM | #131
Fireworks just went off in mah pants!!!
IM EXCITED BISHES!!

Cbaoth
12.04.2012 , 02:54 AM | #132
Meh...!
“Pain is weakness leaving the body”

Karkais
12.04.2012 , 02:58 AM | #133
Just saying what a great idea it was to have servers offline for maintenance at the same time eve online is having a major patch day, good way to get some extra numbers online but I guess not. :P

ps. Personally Id rather have had an ingame fireworks display not related to players as a celebration, that I wcould have come to watch and socialize, rather than individual firecrackers we blow up somewhere where people don't see.
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur

Adeacia
12.04.2012 , 03:07 AM | #134
Quote: Originally Posted by Karkais View Post
ps. Personally Id rather have had an ingame fireworks display not related to players as a celebration, that I wcould have come to watch and socialize, rather than individual firecrackers we blow up somewhere where people don't see.
I like this idea! When I first glanced at the article, that's what I thought it was for, actually. Ah well, it'll still be cool to gather guildies together and have firework shows. I think Ilum would be a gorgeous place to do it!
[ Swanny Sabersong ]
[ Tomb Of Freedon Nadd ]

Kingspian
12.04.2012 , 03:55 AM | #135
I am so happy to be a Sub for SWTOR! Can't wait to celebrate!
~ Daniel
Kingspian Level 50

Master-A
12.04.2012 , 04:04 AM | #136
Quote: Originally Posted by Norke View Post
I don't mean to sound ungrateful, I really don't, but I honestly would have much rather gotten nothing at all over fireworks. To me personally, fireworks have always been the most useless things in MMOs.

I'd honestly just like a heartfelt letter from Bioware thanking us for playing their game, they can keep the fireworks.
I want a bunch of things some cartel coins and why not give the F2P players a month of subscriber feeling like you wont have to pay for another month if you sub runes out and the subscribers will have it fun with extra Ops and HM maybe some warzones for the holiday. And that about subs getting a month too is just tp be fair and not starting to think of that they payed for a month for nothing
The Progenitor

sithgreyguard
12.04.2012 , 04:29 AM | #137
Thanks for the fireworks swtor!

also i think its a good idea to just give something simple like fireworks. if they gave a rare item/ costume piece the people who didnt get it would whine about it and so on.

Kortan
12.04.2012 , 04:32 AM | #138
give VIP players the ability to buy more from the VIP shop!
CE Member!

GoldenHornet
12.04.2012 , 04:39 AM | #139
Fireworks?

No title? No minipet? Anything permanent would have been a good reminder of being here for a year.

Meh.

Ahzek_Ahriman
12.04.2012 , 04:57 AM | #140
very rare i post, but what a waste of time..... i hate refering to the last mmo i played but lets be fair, you got a gift every year you were on, plus every holiday, there was a series of side quests to do for various rewards! i understand there ideas may to work well with swtor, but maybe a little more thought in future devs, mine will just be sold or left in storage......