Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Inquisitor companions. When and where to get them?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Inquisitor
Sith Inquisitor companions. When and where to get them?

Menka
12.20.2011 , 03:39 AM | #1
Greetings!

I have been looking around the internet but I find it hard to find the information I want concerning Sith Inquisitor companions.

I am currently stuck with Khem Val and I don't like him one bit. I am level 25 currently and I saw another player last week who already had his second companion before level 20!

Where is my next companion? At around what level can I expect to see him/her?

I did saw that Andronikos Revel is my next companion, which is nice, but I want Ashara Zavros more though.

Anyway, can someone tell me at what levels and on what planets I will get the other companions?

Thanks in advance!
Pixel | Healer | Legions of Lettow | EU-PvP | Squadron 11-11-11 *Never Forget*

_Darkstar
12.20.2011 , 03:44 AM | #2
The stickied guide on the Sorceror forum can give you all the info you need about companions.

But they are given as part of your class quest rather than at a specific level, so if you prioritise you class quest over other quests you will get them faster.
British by act of union, English by grace of God, Northern by pure good fortune!

Menka
12.20.2011 , 05:50 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by _Darkstar View Post
The stickied guide on the Sorceror forum can give you all the info you need about companions.

But they are given as part of your class quest rather than at a specific level, so if you prioritise you class quest over other quests you will get them faster.
Unfortunately, that sticky does not have the information I need. It has info about companions but not the average level range you get them.

It stinks to be forced with this beast called Khem Val for so long. I want a normal human companion!
Pixel | Healer | Legions of Lettow | EU-PvP | Squadron 11-11-11 *Never Forget*

Karmelyon
12.20.2011 , 06:13 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Menka View Post
Greetings!

I have been looking around the internet but I find it hard to find the information I want concerning Sith Inquisitor companions.

I am currently stuck with Khem Val and I don't like him one bit. I am level 25 currently and I saw another player last week who already had his second companion before level 20!

Where is my next companion? At around what level can I expect to see him/her?

I did saw that Andronikos Revel is my next companion, which is nice, but I want Ashara Zavros more though.

Anyway, can someone tell me at what levels and on what planets I will get the other companions?

Thanks in advance!
At 25 you are probably very close to getting Andronikos I think I had him at 24 you get him on Tatooine.

Ashara you get on Taris in the mid 30's.

Talos Drellik you get on Hoth in the late 30's

Xalek you get after you finish Voss which could be mid to late 40's

SySnootles
12.20.2011 , 07:27 AM | #5
And your secret companion you get on Hoth... meat bag.
SySnootles is... Darth Rage Quit, a Pure Blooded Sith Sorcerer Healer plying his trade on the Dark Intent guild / Kellian Jarro server.

Rhaphael
12.20.2011 , 07:32 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by _Darkstar View Post

You should already have your 2nd companion, the ship droid. Unless you don't have your ship yet somehow, which at 25 is not likely. The droid isn't much of a fighter, but he can heal.

punman
12.20.2011 , 08:28 AM | #7
As long as you're running a decent DPS spec with pretty current gear (hope your server has decent warzone queue times) and you have some ability to avoid mobs you don't have to fight, AND you don't mind dying to rough pulls once in a while, you can get through JUST your class quests at pretty low levels for the content. So if you saw someone running around with a different pet, if it was human, this is what they did. If it was the droid, you get him when you get your ship.

A guy in my guild did it as a sorc and I think that helps, as you can heal your pet if you need to. I think he got all the way through Alderaan by level 27. I like doing a little bit of everything, all the side quests, a Heroic area once in a while, and lots of warzones (Hutts don't have feet!), so I just got Revel (still in "Guest" mode, though) at 27 last night. Now I can send Khem and the soon-to-be-scrap-metal most annoying droid in the world on missions at the same time.

"Oh master, I have failed" ... Yeah, thanks for the bountiful epic gemstones.

"You cannot ask for a better result!" Your companion has failed the mission.

I think when they give you such a cool ship, the Dark Council is like, "give them the REALLY annoying droid with it." I mean, they are sith lords, after all. Pure evil.

Imperialis
12.20.2011 , 10:10 AM | #8
Khem Vall is great... just pure ebil... kekekekekekeke

I'm already hopping in antecipation for my first companion and new evil ways to know my story

Crucias
12.20.2011 , 01:22 PM | #9
I can't wait to get Ashara because she suits my playstyle. Khem is useful for soaking up damage though. Just finsihed Tat and moving onto Alderan now (better remember to take photos!)
Crucias: Sith Inquisitor
FYI: I can't remove the Stupidity debuff, so I'll just sacrifice you to the gods of the loot roll dice.

Akella
12.20.2011 , 01:37 PM | #10
This was helpful to me. http://www.swtor-spy.com/companions/

And I love Khem he's awesome.
Never argue with a fool, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.