Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy surname

Sorinek
12.03.2012 , 06:26 AM | #1
I dont have surname on my legacy, what can i do? I have unlocked it, but i couldnt choose my surname. its like none there.

pan_sObak
12.03.2012 , 06:51 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Sorinek View Post
I dont have surname on my legacy, what can i do? I have unlocked it, but i couldnt choose my surname. its like none there.
use not the title field on your character window but Esc>Preferances and there is some tab with "show legacy name" variants - title, surname or something else
Tomb of Freedon Nadd, Pansobak Legacy
Merc 55, Jugg 55, Seer 55, Guns 55, Vang 55, Commando 55

Craft: Bio 450, Cyber 450, Arm 450, Armor 450, Art 450, Syth 450- no use of them!

Oggthebase
12.03.2012 , 08:45 AM | #3
Your legacy IS your surname.

You can either choose to display your legacy as a surname as in "John Doe" with Doe being your legacy, or you can display "John of the Doe legacy", or not display anything.

This is done by opening your character sheet (hotkey "C"), click on the medal icon on the left of your character name.
A window pops, where you can select your title from a scrollable list, and at the bottom of the window, you have a dropdown list for legacy display.

I think the way to modify the legacy display through the preferences was removed in a recent patch.

happysister
12.03.2012 , 10:46 PM | #4
keep in mind that if you are F2P, then you can't show your legacy name unless you buy the unlock from the Cartel Market.
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic