Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

lolsmash ?

ElanSolUgad
12.11.2012 , 01:34 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by NuSeC View Post
Here is my problem folks.... people like this complaining about smash and dont even know thier own class or what needs to be slotted.
The smashers know what needs to be slotted ;-)
maybe that's why you fail... or one of the reasons anyways.
At least I am braving the trolls and sarcastic comments and actually trying to improve myself and my gameplay. I believe that is what L2P means?

foxmob
12.11.2012 , 02:38 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by Rannox View Post
They can't leap snipers, you can easily run away from the smash. .
nobody can easily run away from a smash. it's an instant aoe. you don't even need to target the guy you're mashing.
Krackerjack/Deinon/Antiphon
JC -- Harb -- TEH

Rannox
12.12.2012 , 08:09 AM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by dejavy View Post
Let me guess, you're playing a monkeyglowstick class right? and you can't hit peeps coz they are running away from you? What a BULLSHI*? Play a commando, a sage, damn! any other class and you'll notice that smash is instant which they use right after the leap. HOW am i supposed to avoid it?! In most cases they leap from different sides and you can react only against one monkey, the other smashes are full yours for sure. Try and play some real pvp bro, stop farming FPs coz i see you have no ideas what you are talking about.
lol, FYI, my main is a full wh sorcerer and i've leveled only through pvp, never done a flashpoint.
And yes, i have also a marauder, and yes you can run away from the smash.

Siorac
12.12.2012 , 08:12 AM | #74
lol, FYI, my main is a full wh sorcerer and i've leveled only through pvp, never done a flashpoint.
And yes, i have also a marauder, and yes you can run away from the smash.
Leap + hit Sweep while in the air: even if you're stunned or knocked back immediately, it will still land.

Also, you either cleanse Force Exhaustion/Crush if you have a cleanse, otherwise you will not run anywhere for a good few seconds.

Rannox
12.12.2012 , 08:12 AM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Nightkin View Post
WIth the risk of getting infraction points here but talking with one as clueless as you is pointless.
"Easy" to avoid smash when its instant+ aoe + smashers have one of the best slows in the game, and leap/charge is instant and there is only one class in the entire game that cant be leaped to?
Dude what have you been smoking? :S
And your 600k vs 600k is not right, it would be more like 600k single target vs 900k aoe smash. But i dont really have any faith that you will understand why that is so.
Nope its not, assassins in the wzs are doing much more dps than the smashers. They have more defensive cooldowns in comparision to the juggernaut smashers.
Have you played a smasher class? Or do you repeat what you've heard from the others?
Because i have, as i have leveled every class in this game through pvp.

Loladarulz
12.12.2012 , 08:16 AM | #76
Before last animation change smash was easily avoided. Now smash hits 90% of the time. Which is fine. But damage is really over the top.

greviouz
01.14.2013 , 06:57 AM | #77
suggestion put a 15 sec cd make it max 3 targets and reduce the smash dmg by 20% over the board
and make obliterate only 50% chance of crit
problem solved and the roflfacerollers moves to something else

i remember 1.2 when juggs and maras screamed bloody murder when BH's hit for 6.5k with heatseekers
Hodake Carnage Marauder | Greviouz Arsenal Mercenary
Impetus Norvegicus@ToFN

Isislol
01.14.2013 , 03:55 PM | #78
Nope its not, assassins in the wzs are doing much more dps than the smashers. They have more defensive cooldowns in comparision to the juggernaut smashers.
Have you played a smasher class? Or do you repeat what you've heard from the others?
Because i have, as i have leveled every class in this game through pvp.
Assassins doing more dmg than smashers? Maybe if the smash monkey is in recruit and assassin in EWH? I play both assassin and rage marauder with over 3500 WZs won on both and my sin doesn't come even close to the dmg marauder pulls. Smash dmg is too high and I don't see why people still argue about it other than being afraid of losing IWIn button.

Mekkmester
01.14.2013 , 04:06 PM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by thamightyboro View Post
Are BW actually going to do anything with it or even acknowledge its an issue I don't spend much time on forums so haven't seen if they have acknowledged it's a problem and if they are planning to do anything about it had a quick search but certainly couldn't find anything by them on the issue.

10 warzones today 90% of both teams made up of smashers being hit for up to 9k is great fun (full wh v my full bm minus ear and 1 implant)
sounds like we got about the same gear, my smash will hit for under 1k or maybe couple hundred with peep on shiled up so u only off bout 8k pluss on your damage there , smash on same gear with no bubble hit for at beast 5k that is 2 out of 10 try if that, smash on completely undergeared player 7k
anybody else saying different is completely false and incompetent player, just because u got rocked dont mean you have to make up numbers

cashogy
01.14.2013 , 04:09 PM | #80
this definitely needed to be necro'd
Da'ny - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads