Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Paysafecard

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Azizek
12.03.2012 , 06:02 AM | #1
Hello, I would like to ask, if there is any chance to buy Cartel Coins using Paysafecard.
Thanks for answers
My mentor taught me everything about the Force, even the nature of the dark side.

Tirvaak
12.03.2012 , 06:09 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Azizek,

It is possible to purchase cartel coins with a Paysafecard. All you need to do is log into your account on www.swtor.com and select the option to buy Cartel coins. On the next page you will see Paysafecard as the second option available to purchase the coins.

I hope this helps.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

Azizek
12.03.2012 , 06:14 AM | #3
Than I have a problem, because when I do it, I only see this:

http://nemesisup.cz/files/public/swtorpayment.png

As you can see, I dont have any Paysafecard option here.
May this happen because Im from the Czech Republic?
My mentor taught me everything about the Force, even the nature of the dark side.

Kyanzes
12.03.2012 , 06:17 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Azizek View Post
Than I have a problem, because when I do it, I only see this:

http://nemesisup.cz/files/public/swtorpayment.png

As you can see, I dont have any Paysafecard option here.
May this happen because Im from the Czech Republic?
I'm in a similar boat. Only in my case I don't even have PayPal as a payment option. I can add a PayPal account but then it's not offered as an option. Only credit cards. But I'm not allowed to add credit cards (long story, have talked to several support agents, been to billing etc. no cure to this bug).

I'd buy some CC card but there is no such thing yet. Not in Europe anyway. Havign paid for months using my credit card I was suddenly forced to buy game cards.

Azizek
12.03.2012 , 06:26 AM | #5
I found the possible solution. When I switch from my country to United Kingdom in my Profile, I get the possibility to use Paysafecard.

So I would like to ask if it isnt against the rules, when I change my country, use Paysafecard, and than change back to my country.

Azizek
12.03.2012 , 07:30 AM | #6
Any answers?