Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Whyyyyy

Kurvv
12.02.2012 , 11:56 PM | #1
Does my technique keep turning itself off during pvp? Has this been happening to anyone else? It's really annoying when I'm hammering my breach key only to realize my technique is gone.
My preferred method of cc is death

AlbViana
12.03.2012 , 10:33 AM | #2
Are you constantly respeccing? My Shadow Technique goes off when I do and I also found myself trying to Breach doing dailies and getting an ''effect not available'' message.

I don't want to be mean to you, but have you checked if you have any keybind to the technique slot? Or if after a respec it goes to a different slot with a keybind?
Wentworth - Shadow/Assassin - The Shadowlands

Be The Change You Want To See In The World

Kurvv
12.03.2012 , 07:07 PM | #3
I hardly ever respec. I thought it might have been a keybind that I was brushing without realizing, so I switched the skill to an unbound slot, and it still happened. I've only ever seen it happen with shadow technique, but I'm in shadow technique 99% of the time and combat 1%, so that view is heavily biased.

Spliffy-TreesOG
12.03.2012 , 10:17 PM | #4
Not to be mean, but are you sure you're not mistaking your sprint and shadow technique? They do look similar and your sprint turns off when you enter combat.

Kurvv
12.03.2012 , 11:52 PM | #5
lol
I know the difference between shadow technique and sprint.

TheBigGregski
12.04.2012 , 05:18 AM | #6
Are you using the new (5th and 6th) quickbars ? I'm having trouble on all my toons with the 5th one, skills keep disappearing every time I enter a new instance. Not all of them, but some...

EnsignSorrow
12.05.2012 , 02:10 AM | #7
I have not had this issue, although I am not saying it does not exist. Perhaps it's on one of your quickbars, and assigned but not on your UI. So it may still have a binding. Does that make any sense?
"To be Jedi is to face the truth, and choose. Give off light, or darkness, Padawan. Be a candle, or the night, Padawan: but choose!"

Ebon-Sith
12.07.2012 , 04:44 AM | #8
It's also happened to my assassin three times
in the last two days.

afupia
12.07.2012 , 09:24 AM | #9
Happened to me as well. think we have a new bug

stephenalandavie
12.07.2012 , 05:13 PM | #10
Never had this issue.

Not to be an pain but are you a clicker? you could be clicking the stance in combat,
Cersei Operative 60 Opness Scoundrel 60
Quabiedney Juggernaut 60 Capt-corelli Guardian 60
Martyn PT tank 60 TouchMyBehind Marauder 60
Big In Japan