Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

sudden problem with game

ganjodoc
12.02.2012 , 08:48 PM | #1
ok so...the game has worked just fine on my system since i got it last month..

suddenly i get the C7 code saying my computer isnt compatible with the game..how and why did this happen...suddenly my system cant handle something its handled for a month?

any solutions or am i just going to unsub?

MikeTheDuke
12.02.2012 , 08:55 PM | #2
Did you install any updates, or uninstall anything. There are various items it uses to determine the compatability of your system. Are you running a laptop with a switchable graphics card and if so, is the power saving one on. If a dekstop, what are the specs. They did release an update last week, but from my understanding in the patch notes there was nothing in there about changes to compatibility.

Have you recently updated your drivers on your video card? Perhaps there was an issue with that. Running an SLI rig, has something changed in the configuration in that.

Internet. You need a certain speed connection, have you been shaped by your ISP.

Try all of these, I am onyl guessing, I am not running a state of the art machine most components are about 5-6 years old except video card. I can run it on a laptop with lower specs but is a newer machine.

Other things to try. Fix Launcher a program in the program files folder of the game. Beyond that I am unable to help any more. Would be curious to know.

ganjodoc
12.02.2012 , 09:08 PM | #3
nope i didnt uninstall or install anything..im running a laptop and nothing has been uninstalled or installed on the system..i left out a town for 4 days and just came home this evening..my comp is pass protected and no one has touched it..im running a thinkpad t series...im not very comp savy by anymeans but this is whats on my system...Computer: Intel Core 2 DUO CPU-T7300@ 2.00GHz//1.99 GHz,1.96 GB of RAM

ganjodoc
12.02.2012 , 09:25 PM | #4
well i dont understand why my system isnt good enough for this game suddenly...ive updated..ive reinstalled...nothing works..and its the patch that ruined it for me...BW patches and now im "not compatable" and gotr tha c7 error....i just dont get it..and im not going to mess with it any further....its been fun SWTOR..but im unsubing and uninstalling

been fun gaming all

see ya