Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Current Ops Progression (NMEC/HMTFB)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Current Ops Progression (NMEC/HMTFB)

IAmViiOLENT
12.31.2012 , 01:44 PM | #71
I assume that quite a few guilds just aren't submitting their progress as I've heard that Apex has cleared 8 man as has a few other guilds.
Not that I blame them, competitive raiding is practically non existent :/

Denchet
12.31.2012 , 05:12 PM | #72
Thats probably true, but there isn't anything I can do about it .

Haven't you guys gotten the EC titles? I thought I saw Dulfy posting that you guys did in another thread, but she didn't post a time or anything.

IAmViiOLENT
12.31.2012 , 05:24 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Denchet View Post
Thats probably true, but there isn't anything I can do about it .

Haven't you guys gotten the EC titles? I thought I saw Dulfy posting that you guys did in another thread, but she didn't post a time or anything.
Yeah, we got em. I don't know the day/time, I was out sick for raid that particular day lol.

I would like to confirm that Z-imperium killed both NiM FB&SC as well as Vorgath on 12/29 as I came in as a pug to DPS for them. I didn't SS it for them, but it was their first down of them so I may as well give em some cred! Grats to them!

Azaranth
01.02.2013 , 11:41 AM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
Yeah, we got em. I don't know the day/time,
Your sig says 12/17...

IAmViiOLENT
01.03.2013 , 12:32 AM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Azaranth View Post
Your sig says 12/17...
Figured out the day, edited it in to go with guild.

miglor
01.03.2013 , 03:30 PM | #76
Recovering from holidays, death of our guildie sniper, and just general disdane of this whole instance Haterade finally down Kephess NiM last night (1/2/2013). Ya took us long enough right? Apparently we all suck at this game and have collectedly decided to all move to Hello Kitty Adventure Island.

Pix will be on website tonight.

IAmViiOLENT
01.03.2013 , 03:36 PM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by miglor View Post
Recovering from holidays, death of our guildie sniper, and just general disdane of this whole instance Haterade finally down Kephess NiM last night (1/2/2013). Ya took us long enough right? Apparently we all suck at this game and have collectedly decided to all move to Hello Kitty Adventure Island.

Congrats guys! Sorry to hear about the guildie though, thats really sad :/

kersypants
01.03.2013 , 10:20 PM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
Congrats guys! Sorry to hear about the guildie though, thats really sad :/
This

shadynut
01.04.2013 , 01:55 AM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by miglor View Post

=( Really sorry to hear about your guildie but glad to hear about Kephess.

Not sure how you want to handle it Denchet, but Silver Order has an imp guild (We Ordered Silver) and we just cleared through the minefield today (Jan 3) after holidays scheduling stupidness. We had actually cleared Toth & Zorn when it first came out but didn't get around to finally killing the stupid tanks until tonight.

At any rate, here are the screenshots Firebrand and Stormcaller killed at 11:03pm, Pacific and group shot with nameplates.
Vorgath killed at 11:28pm, Pacific and group shot with nameplates.

Keeping fingers crossed for Kephess tomorrow night...
Andilus Sirandi
<The Silver Order>

Denchet
01.04.2013 , 02:26 PM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by shadynut View Post
=( Really sorry to hear about your guildie but glad to hear about Kephess.

Not sure how you want to handle it Denchet, but Silver Order has an imp guild (We Ordered Silver) and we just cleared through the minefield today (Jan 3) after holidays scheduling stupidness. We had actually cleared Toth & Zorn when it first came out but didn't get around to finally killing the stupid tanks until tonight.

At any rate, here are the screenshots Firebrand and Stormcaller killed at 11:03pm, Pacific and group shot with nameplates.
Vorgath killed at 11:28pm, Pacific and group shot with nameplates.

Keeping fingers crossed for Kephess tomorrow night...
I think I'm gonna go ahead and track your Imp guild. Some players use Ops progression when trying to find a guild, and this will help Imp players see how far along We Ordered Silver is.

Gonna need proof of Terror from Beyond still.