Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Current Ops Progression (NMEC/HMTFB)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Current Ops Progression (NMEC/HMTFB)

Fertringer
12.10.2012 , 03:53 PM | #31
Sorry, just to be clear, "up to kephass" does not include kephass in NiM EC I should have said we downed Vorgath, edited the post to reflect.

I'll see what I can rasstle up when I'm not at work. Hardline is fine, this is a bit of a wierd situtation for everybody.

bbates
12.10.2012 , 11:58 PM | #32
Zero 55 Merc, Tubbington 55 Mara, After 55 Sorc, SleepyBear 55 Opp, Tulduro 55 Jugg Mirand'a 55 Ptech, Naughtengton 55 Sage, Helle'quin 52 Gun,
Proud member of Animosity! The Firefly Legacy!

dannystarr
12.11.2012 , 12:00 AM | #33
PUGS
Empire
NiM EC 8-Man
12/10/12 - 8:04 PST
Zorn and Toth

http://i.imgur.com/o9S3y.jpg
Sonicfury - Sonicheals - Sonicflame - Sonicslash - Sonicsurge - Sonicfurry
Sonic'boom - Sonicsmash - Sonicstrike - Sonicburst
The NomNomNom Legacy
Twitch Stream

Denchet
12.11.2012 , 01:09 AM | #34
Updated both PUGS and Tyranny, congrats guys.

Fertringer
12.11.2012 , 10:16 AM | #35
Here is Vorgath EC NiM, a snap just before he dies from some video I have, but don't plan on turning into an actual video release. You can tell by his HP(1mil+ vs 800k+ in HM), and the fact that the minefield is turning red again after we have crossed.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/ff6881225231839

TFB will have to wait unless somebody in the group last night got a SS, I wasn't with them. So you can hold off on that not a big deal we'll just post something next week.

Denchet
12.11.2012 , 03:16 PM | #36
Updated with Select Few's 8man NMEC stuff.

dominius
12.11.2012 , 11:08 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Denchet View Post
You can see my confusion. So am I tracking EI and SF as one guild or two guilds? If its two then I'm gonna need proof of SF killing HMTFB still.
As Vul pointed out, a lot of people from Elitist Isolationists joined Select Few but not ALL of them did. As he also pointed out, I had them create a new guild so people would know that it was a new guild with new people in charge. A majority of the Officers of Elitist Isolationists did not join Select Few and several other Raiders and Members did not join either. Additionally, Select Few has recruited a bunch of new people that were never in Elitist Isolationists. To me, that means they are two distinct guilds and should be treated as such.

Quote: Originally Posted by nomuno View Post
Seems like these 16 peoples accomplishments should go unnoticed by your message.
No, I was saying that SF is a different guild from EI so they should be listed as separate guilds. I think that everyone who was in EI should get credit for our accomplishments. You wanted only the people from EI who joined SF to get credit for EI's accomplishments.

I see that the OP fixed this for EI and SF so I'll stop posting in this thread now. I just wanted to throw in my two cents because new guilds form out of old guilds all the time so it's worth having a set way of dealing with that.

Good luck to all The Harbinger raiding guilds out there. May your wipes be few and your kills many!
Guildmaster of
Elitist Isolationists
Website | Forums | The Harbinger
Domineus || Malego || Trotsky || Ava'rus

nomuno
12.12.2012 , 12:04 AM | #38
Squadron 11-11-11
Education and armor, Self-defense, our tribe, Our language, our leader—All help us survive.

Denchet
12.12.2012 , 12:30 AM | #39
Updated Select Few's 16 man HMTFB info.

KarethRiker
12.12.2012 , 10:50 AM | #40
Chatos Paladins got Tanks and Vorgath on NiM EC 8man last night. I'll have screenshots (with fireworks) and videos shortly.

Tanks Kill Video (not that exciting): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2ZBkkA2FH0

Vorgath kill, boring angle on the minefield: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9TQQXfwtB0
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger