Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Current Ops Progression (NMEC/HMTFB)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Current Ops Progression (NMEC/HMTFB)

Chaqen
12.05.2012 , 02:48 AM | #11
If you would like to clean up your list a bit, you can go head and remove Sedition. We have split apart the night we killed TFB, If you see the guild tag running around on the fleet it is most likely me on one of my alts.
-La'Mis Legacy- Proud Member of Hatred and PUGS

Biskibis-Operative -- Kemenotic-Marauder -- Chaqen-Darksin -- Wallabe-Sniper -- Belsapher-Mercenary

dominius
12.05.2012 , 05:33 AM | #12
To go along with Chaqen's post, Elitist Isolationists isn't around anymore so you can remove us from the list if you want to keep it to active guilds.

The former members who decided to keep playing SWTOR created a new guild called Select Few, I'm sure one of them will post their updated kills.
Guildmaster of
Elitist Isolationists
Website | Forums | The Harbinger
Domineus || Malego || Trotsky || Ava'rus

Denchet
12.05.2012 , 02:31 PM | #13
Do you guys want to be removed from the list?

I'd prefer to leave you guys on it for the sake of completeness. You guys did after all complete TFB (and in Elitist Isolationists' case got a server first) and I think the list should reflect that. If you would like to be removed though I will honor your request.

dominius
12.05.2012 , 04:00 PM | #14
It makes no difference to me but people do use progression threads to find raiding guilds to join so it wouldn't hurt to at least put an * or something next to the inactive/disbanded guilds.
Guildmaster of
Elitist Isolationists
Website | Forums | The Harbinger
Domineus || Malego || Trotsky || Ava'rus

Chaqen
12.05.2012 , 04:09 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by dominius View Post
It makes no difference to me but people do use progression threads to find raiding guilds to join so it wouldn't hurt to at least put an * or something next to the inactive/disbanded guilds.
^^^This in a nutshell for myself.

I have received a few tells in the last few weeks regarding Sedition, and it current affairs as a guild, and feel that if Sedition was removed from the list or is noted as an inactive guild, it may limit the confusion some people have... even adding a date of when the guild went inactive would be useful as well (10/10/12 was the date Sedition went inactive).
-La'Mis Legacy- Proud Member of Hatred and PUGS

Biskibis-Operative -- Kemenotic-Marauder -- Chaqen-Darksin -- Wallabe-Sniper -- Belsapher-Mercenary

Azaranth
12.05.2012 , 04:51 PM | #16
I'm sorry to hear about Sedition (well, and Elite Isolationists too, although I didn't know anyone in that guild). I hope everyone landed on their feet and found a new home.

Denchet
12.05.2012 , 04:54 PM | #17
I like the idea of marking you guys as inactive more than just flat out removing you from the list.

Doing that now.

axmarcusxa
12.07.2012 , 11:06 AM | #18
Select Few
Empire
16 man NiM EC
Toth and Zorn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Nka3joQHNvk

Denchet
12.07.2012 , 03:26 PM | #19
Waiting on that pic.

Also, have you guys cleared HMTFB? Do you have a screenshot somewhere?

Tamoxifen
12.07.2012 , 05:44 PM | #20
The Walking Carpets
Republic
8 Man HM TfB
TfB
12/06/12 ~10:05pm PST
http://www.thewalkingcarpets.com/home

First pic on our site shows the Boss dying and the health pool should confirm the difficulty. Let me know if more proof is necessary.
Need some info, try a Search!