Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Current Ops Progression (NMEC/HMTFB)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Current Ops Progression (NMEC/HMTFB)

Carlenux
02.09.2013 , 03:07 PM | #171
Quote: Originally Posted by shadynut View Post
For what it's worth, I remember asking a sniper from Hatred (I forget his name, but he had a Nihilus mask at the time) when he got his title and it was a few days after we did. I remember it being on a Tuesday (I asked on a Wednesday and he replied "yesterday"), which is consistent with 12/18. I didn't take a screenshot of the conversation but...it didn't seem necessary at the time...
you may be right, once again put us third in that list i dont care, i alredy said i dont have proof of it so it really doesnt matter lol, and tues does sounds right yeah
Hmaull // Carlenx // Carlenix // Pyrotec // Invinc // Hwynn

IAmViiOLENT
02.09.2013 , 03:43 PM | #172
Quote: Originally Posted by Carlenux View Post
there ^^ that doesnt sound accurate since we start raids at 6 pst but maybe we started late, it soudns familiar than 1 pub guild got it before us, TRN did, not so sure Sorder did, but fail for us we didnt take pic, didnt even know we added title ranks at that point, i dont know lol but tbh i have no data on that kill pics or vid, i was looking for them, deleted all my old fraps for space, so put use between 2nd and 3rd and its fine, doesnt really matter
my bad, that should have read as mountain time, im tired.

Im one hour behind pst, so it should have been somewhere between 7-8 pst.

dont matter.

Denchet
02.09.2013 , 03:59 PM | #173
I remember Dulfy making a thread about how Hatred's titles glitched and they had to submit a ticket or something to get it. I'll try and find that old thread to see what date they got it.

Denchet
02.09.2013 , 04:03 PM | #174
Quote: Originally Posted by Denchet View Post
I remember Dulfy making a thread about how Hatred's titles glitched and they had to submit a ticket or something to get it. I'll try and find that old thread to see what date they got it.
Found it.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=574228

Put Hatred down at 7:30~pm on the 18th with a link to Dulfy's thread.

Denchet
02.09.2013 , 04:11 PM | #175
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
Hatred received their titles on 12/18 around 9 pm PST.
Hey Denchet, just so you know; MJC. (mandalorian janitorial corps) has had it's raiders absorbed into Haterade so I ca assume that you can list it as being an inactive guild now.
RIP MJC/MOTION
Marked them as inactive, thanks for the heads up.

Carlenux
02.09.2013 , 07:41 PM | #176
Quote: Originally Posted by Denchet View Post
great job there lol, wow thats great memory from you, and yeah it is true thats the date and it bugged for us and got it the day after perfect thats enough proof of it then thxx

Darth_Dreselus
02.09.2013 , 09:45 PM | #177
Well Ponies finally got of their arses and killed Kephess on the third time we got past trenchies (still the hardest part of the fight)

Guild: MLP Friendship is Magic
Faction: Republic
Date: 10 Feb 2013 (GMT)
Time 03:34 GMT
Screenie: http://i.imgur.com/xY8arLt.jpg
The Last Centurions Derpyn - Sage / Toughen - Vanguard / Bluffin - Scoundrel / Roughen - Sentinel
Filthy-rich - Juggernaut / Timberwulf - Sniper / Ironwill - Mercenary / Ahuizotl - Assassin

BiS Relics for Healers PvE/PvP

Denchet
02.09.2013 , 11:02 PM | #178
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Dreselus View Post
Well Ponies finally got of their arses and killed Kephess on the third time we got past trenchies (still the hardest part of the fight)

Guild: MLP Friendship is Magic
Faction: Republic
Date: 10 Feb 2013 (GMT)
Time 03:34 GMT
Screenie: http://i.imgur.com/xY8arLt.jpg
Updated, grats.

USCG_Davis
02.10.2013 , 11:37 PM | #179
21 Hatred and 3 APEX downed 10 stack Dreadtooth
Plus APEX back heals
http://apex-theharbinger.enjin.com/g...94#pid=1046929
Atrýss Leggo'my-agro Haji'go-boom Chive-on Sweetims
I'carry-baddies I'carry-scrubs I'cause-QQ

Carlenux
02.11.2013 , 12:40 AM | #180
HATRED + atriss crazybounty and violetkitty Dreadtooth 10 stacks.

full HATRED Dreadfull entity Kill right after... will be uploading stuff on the rusty entity kill later lol