Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Current Ops Progression (NMEC/HMTFB)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Current Ops Progression (NMEC/HMTFB)

USCG_Davis
01.29.2013 , 02:41 PM | #141
Quote: Originally Posted by Uglyworm View Post
What's extremely funny Is that 3 people posted before I did talking about that Mara's use of saving moves. The only time i see you post is to troll APEX. Like myself, Giffin, and Sam_Wardragon have said, you must be obsessed with us. You were the ONLY one that kept attacking us a while back for our first FB/SC kill and now you do this. You really must have a hard on for us
Atrýss Leggo'my-agro Haji'go-boom Chive-on Sweetims
I'carry-baddies I'carry-scrubs I'cause-QQ

Uglyworm
01.29.2013 , 02:51 PM | #142
Quote:
What's extremely funny Is that 3 people posted before I did talking about that Mara's use of saving moves.
Unlike you, those other three people didn't kill Kephess only a few days before Psy-Ops did, so I'll give them a pass when they criticize another guild's skills.

You, on the other hand, live in a glass house, so you'd be well-advised not to throw stones.

WillLongstick
01.29.2013 , 03:56 PM | #143
If you want to get down to it, we (APEX) would have had the Kephess kill over a week earlier if Kephess didn't drop his raid wiper on us at 9% when we had two players go down. You had an extremely sloppy kill, and while I haven't a clue what makes the marauders scream at your video, I kept yelling for your tanks to drag Kephess the hell out of there before they boxed the melee DPS in.

Good to see you back though old friend, did you get the pain in your unmentionable parts fixed?

Jedi-Masse
01.29.2013 , 04:05 PM | #144
This is a progression thread right? Or is it a progression /drama thread... I'm confused~!
Bose Relic
Retired~!

Denchet
01.29.2013 , 04:11 PM | #145
Can we please try and keep this thread civil? I'm fine with people posting useful things like strategy discussion or discussion of changes in mechanics from patches, but please keep the trolling to a minimum.

Uglyworm
01.29.2013 , 04:25 PM | #146
Quote: Originally Posted by WillLongstick View Post
If you want to get down to it, we (APEX) would have had the Kephess kill over a week earlier if Kephess didn't drop his raid wiper on us at 9% when we had two players go down.
So your excuse for not killing Kephess earlier is that you failed at the encounter. I'm not sure how mentioning that helps your cause. [Edit] One of my guildmates just added this point: "Why stop there? Why not just say, 'We would have killed Kephess sooner if only those darn Trandoshans hadn't spawned.'"

Quote:
You had an extremely sloppy kill, and while I haven't a clue what makes the marauders scream at your video, I kept yelling for your tanks to drag Kephess the hell out of there before they boxed the melee DPS in.
Why do you say "You had an extremely sloppy kill" and "I kept yelling for your tanks to drag Kephess"? I am not a member of Psy-Ops and had absolutely nothing to do with the video in question.

[Edit]
Sorry Denchet, I was typing this reply before you wrote the the post above.

USCG_Davis
01.29.2013 , 05:45 PM | #147
Quote: Originally Posted by Uglyworm View Post
Per the OP:

APEX (USCG_Davis's guild) killed Kephess on 1/23
Psy-Ops (the guild he was criticizing) killed Kephess on 1/27
I'm going to ask what Mith asked again. Can you not read? Where was I criticizing Psy-Ops? Where did I say anything detrimental about that guild? All I did was agree with Opfotm and Mith about that Mara having a terrible rotation for the fight. Never was anything mentioned about Psy-Ops. So next time you want to flame me or my guild; please do it over something I actually said
Atrýss Leggo'my-agro Haji'go-boom Chive-on Sweetims
I'carry-baddies I'carry-scrubs I'cause-QQ

Fuzztastical
01.29.2013 , 05:53 PM | #148
More importantly, what about my rotation

miglor
01.29.2013 , 06:53 PM | #149
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuzztastical View Post
More importantly, what about my rotation
Hush you, less anni more carnage

miglor
01.30.2013 , 02:35 AM | #150
Haterade finished EC NiM in just in an hour and change @ 9:09 PST on 1/29/2013. Screens will be posted as soon as I stop being lazy.