Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Problem with Security Question

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Problem with Security Question

SSPsyduck
12.02.2012 , 03:36 PM | #1
I turned into a subscriber yesterday, but because of the secret question my account is locked, already got in touch by phone, I was instructed to send an email to support@swtor.com with my driver's license and a description of the error but have not received return. I know the game has its security policies, but I believe it must have another way to check the data of the subscriber or free to play, reducing the waiting time of support.

Fabricio Carvalho.
Zhukovich Vargstrike.

Valethar
12.02.2012 , 03:44 PM | #2
You're just going to have to bite the bullet and wait like everyone else. At the moment, it's not uncommon for tickets to go days, if not weeks, without resolution.

You could probably try calling them again to see if you get a different person who actually knows what they're doing, but it's still going to be a crapshoot.
"Due to the massive loss of subscribers in our flagship title, we decided to cancel Blizzcon this year, because frankly, we don't think there's anyone left who would show up."

SSPsyduck
12.02.2012 , 08:05 PM | #3
I marked the "forgot password" and when I put another password could enter the answer to the security question and it worked.
Thanks to the support.
May the force stay with you!