Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WHy so Much LAG!?!?

Grange
12.02.2012 , 11:08 AM | #1
Seems like since the pop's went up for FTP that the lag has become almost un-bearable. Anyone else notice this? Anyone else want them to fix it? Do others think they will fix in that Dec 4th "Server Maintenance"?

LadyVeratten
12.02.2012 , 11:41 AM | #2
I have noticed it I just thought it was me. I am always getting loads of lag.

Roalmo
12.02.2012 , 12:15 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Grange View Post
...Do others think they will fix in that Dec 4th "Server Maintenance"?
No.....

Missandei
12.02.2012 , 01:41 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Grange View Post
Anyone else want them to fix it? Do others think they will fix in that Dec 4th "Server Maintenance"?
Small chance on that.
All BioWare stuff is on the Cartel Lottery project now.. While there will be people spending on CC packs >$100 a day there will be no tech support and bug fixes for the game itself.
Missandei Shadow ...yet shadows can kill. And oft-times a very small man can cast a very large shadow.

Grange
12.02.2012 , 06:51 PM | #5
I am glad i am not the only one with Lag issue's i have been playing on this comp since beta with no issue's i re-subbed last Month and had no issue's Now even with a system restore on my pc to fix the issue I am lagging like heck....

Makes raiding impossible.... How can i get out of fire if the game hiccups and i die????

ElitehunterDS
12.02.2012 , 06:58 PM | #6
What lag? Specifying a server might help too?
Retiring from SWTOR August 2013

Sev'ra Level 55 Sith Assassin {Deception spec}
Tempest (Prophecy of the Five)

Vanlande
12.02.2012 , 07:07 PM | #7
Posted about this yesterday. Been terrible for me, too. On Prophecy of the Five server. Sucks.