Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Returning player, looking for a guild

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jung Ma
Returning player, looking for a guild

Brizane
12.02.2012 , 07:51 AM | #1
I searched for a sub forum for recruitment, and couldn't find one, so here I am.

I currently have a 41 Sorcerer, 20 PT BH. I played in beta, and after launch, up until June. I solo'd the entire time, even soloing the flash points I could, once I was over their level, just to see content.

I joined a smaller guild, finally, hoping I could do some group content. But that didn't work, as they all knew each other, I was always the odd man out. I PvE'd, open world PvP, and war zones. Everything by myself. I got tired of that, and decided to take a break.

So, here I am, having returned 2 days ago. I payed the $15, so I'm not F2P. I have, in beta or after, played just about every class, and really enjoy them all. I do not really care what class I, if one specific is needed.

I've been a high level end game raider, in many other games. I'm looking for a guild. I would like to see the group content PvE, do some open world PvP if its out there, and some war zones.

If this is you, and you have a spot you can put me, let me know.

Thanks,
Brizane

Brizane
12.02.2012 , 09:26 AM | #2
I am also looking for a Cybertech, Armstech, and Artificer, to upgrade some of my gear. Apparently, while I was away, some things changed. I need to change some stats around.

Anyone around that help a level 40 sorcerer upgrade some of his gear? I'm not broke (or I think not, whats a ton of cash now a days?).

I was lucky enough to get in on the end of the slicing gig, before they nerfed it, way back in the day. Please let me know, and/or contact me in game. My in game name is Tragon Zand

Brizane
Tragon Zand (40 Sorcerer)

goldhtown
12.02.2012 , 07:08 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Brizane View Post
I searched for a sub forum for recruitment, and couldn't find one, so here I am.

I currently have a 41 Sorcerer, 20 PT BH. I played in beta, and after launch, up until June. I solo'd the entire time, even soloing the flash points I could, once I was over their level, just to see content.

I joined a smaller guild, finally, hoping I could do some group content. But that didn't work, as they all knew each other, I was always the odd man out. I PvE'd, open world PvP, and war zones. Everything by myself. I got tired of that, and decided to take a break.

So, here I am, having returned 2 days ago. I payed the $15, so I'm not F2P. I have, in beta or after, played just about every class, and really enjoy them all. I do not really care what class I, if one specific is needed.

I've been a high level end game raider, in many other games. I'm looking for a guild. I would like to see the group content PvE, do some open world PvP if its out there, and some war zones.

If this is you, and you have a spot you can put me, let me know.

Thanks,
Brizane
Greetings and welcome back!

On behalf of Infernal Harvest I'd like to extend an invitation to try out our guild community.

A little about us:
We are arguably the largest active PVE-focused Empire guild on server, with over 300+ characters and about 180+ accounts --- so there are always plenty of folks to do stuff with and you won't have to worry about too many "cliques" leaving you out. We get to know all of our members and enjoy chatting on our large mumble voice-chat server. Despite the numbers, you won't get lost in the crowd if you're wanting to actively participate in guild events...and we've got plenty of them.

For right now you'll probably want to focus on leveling, and we've got plenty of folks leveling alts (I for one have a 44 operative healer close to your level), and once you're 50 we're the place to be when it comes to doing raids because we do at least 2 raids every night, all difficulties. We run multiple 8-man raids almost every night throughout the week to satisfy our large player base, and often times we also put together 16-man raids as well. We do all difficulties from beginner SM Eternity vault up to HM Terror from Beyond, to even progression NM Explosive Conflict.

Our members do just about everything and are extremely active. We run HM flashpoints daily, level alts, and participate in "lowbie" PVP on a regular basis. Alot of our folks also enjoy PVP content, and we put together small teams during free time, and we are in the beginning stages of adding Role-playing (RP) story sessions if you're interested in that sorta thing.

If you would be interested in joining us, check out our website here:
http://infernalharvestswtor.enjin.com/home
OR feel free to contact me in game, "Timmothy"

Thanks
INFERNAL HARVEST, Jung Ma server
www.infernalharvest.com
Timmothy "Timm" Marek - Juggernaut Tank
Guild Leader