Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dont buy CartelCoins

Taeon
12.02.2012 , 09:20 PM | #11
Signed.

BIOWARE still owes me 700 for resubscribing and refuses to answer tickets.

Stansman
12.02.2012 , 10:05 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Sydnee_Steele View Post
Before I saw this thread I went to try and buy cartel coins with my credit card and no mater which card I tried ( have 3 major credit cards ***none of them are debit cards*** ) the system kept rejecting my cards and asking me to try another one. I know all of my cards are good and even called the CS centers of all the cards after I tried them and confirmed they're all good.

I'm not sure whats going on but I can say that I don't have the ability to buy Cartel Coins and was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem.....maybe they shut the service down.
This is affecting a lot of people..check out the almost hundred page thread about it.

Lucyfer_Infinity
12.03.2012 , 12:12 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Sydnee_Steele View Post
Before I saw this thread I went to try and buy cartel coins with my credit card and no mater which card I tried ( have 3 major credit cards ***none of them are debit cards*** ) the system kept rejecting my cards and asking me to try another one. I know all of my cards are good and even called the CS centers of all the cards after I tried them and confirmed they're all good.

I'm not sure whats going on but I can say that I don't have the ability to buy Cartel Coins and was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem.....maybe they shut the service down.
Thats actually another problem. I decided to buy Digital upgrade pack. Over 2 days went through 5 VALID credit and debit cards before one was finally accepted. I remember at game launch i had to call customer service to actually be able to buy sub with paypal. Maybe they would have more subs and less financial trouble if their payment methods actually worked lol.

Jacen_Starsolo
12.03.2012 , 08:13 AM | #14
Reminder not to buy Bioware's broken coins. If you do and get hosed then sorry about your luck but you were warned so you shouldn't cry about not getting what you paid for.

Jacen_Starsolo
12.03.2012 , 02:28 PM | #15
Why are people still falling for the scam?