Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hey I'm MVP every sin in your guild is terrible.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion
Hey I'm MVP every sin in your guild is terrible.

sithloardbob
01.10.2013 , 09:08 PM | #161
Quote: Originally Posted by rmitchell View Post
i said actually yes about the female comment if you arent blind, i did lose legitly and i played horribly, im not gonna lie and say OMG NEW SPEC LOLZ, and btw at least i didnt lose in the first round unlike some people LOL. oh and 1 loss of a node in 5 months like that i think is pretty damn good and its a mistake i made and know i made, not something he did anything special. oh and its not like you havent been sap capped SEVERAL times by jonies alt of all people LOL
lol? cant recall the last time i have been sapped capped in a rated... oh wait it hasnt happened, and if you are counting regs... im not even paying attention half the time
Palmsolo
The Bastion Hey Im MVP
Bastion's Number one Sap Capee

rmitchell
01.10.2013 , 09:35 PM | #162
Quote: Originally Posted by sithloardbob View Post
lol? cant recall the last time i have been sapped capped in a rated... oh wait it hasnt happened, and if you are counting regs... im not even paying attention half the time
lol its still happened, thats ur own damn fault if ur not paying attention, ive been sap capped once in regs and in rateds and it was because of a mistake i made, and you still got ur *** kicked by gameofpwns in round 1 lol
RYRE -> Ryere
Nadd's Sarcophagus -> The Bastion
The grand legacy of delicious breads
<Hey Im Nostrum>

sithloardbob
01.10.2013 , 09:37 PM | #163
lol its still happened, thats ur own damn fault if ur not paying attention, ive been sap capped once in regs and in rateds and it was because of a mistake i made, and you still got ur *** kicked by gameofpwns in round 1 lol

Thats weird cause i never guard in regs... im always deeps lol and if i do have to guard i leave the node cause i wanna kill peopel!!!! and after the duels with game'of'pwns we dueled again i think 8 times and he beat me once?? but i could be wrong either way and i for sure didnt get my *** kicked lol... he had like 4% health left on both times he won not 80% like you lol ... but i guess thats him kicking my ***
Palmsolo
The Bastion Hey Im MVP

rmitchell
01.10.2013 , 09:42 PM | #164
Quote: Originally Posted by sithloardbob View Post
Thats weird cause i never guard in regs... im always deeps lol and if i do have to guard i leave the node cause i wanna kill peopel!!!! and after the duels with game'of'pwns we dueled again i think 8 times and he beat me once?? but i could be wrong either way and i for sure didnt get my *** kicked lol... he had like 4% health left on both times he won not 80% like you lol ... but i guess thats him kicking my ***
he was carnage, he kicked ur ***. and you still got sap capped by jonie, funny you didnt use that as ur first excuse. "nah doesnt matter i dont pay attention in regs" to "funny i dont guard i wanna kill people which entails paying attention dur durrrrrrr" lol
RYRE -> Ryere
<Hey Im Nostrum>

irojoz
01.11.2013 , 04:32 AM | #165
Hi, im 12 years and an IMP.
Whats a CC?

paowee
01.11.2013 , 01:44 PM | #166
I lold at your sig. He should get more alacrity IMHO.
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

rmitchell
01.11.2013 , 02:29 PM | #167
Quote: Originally Posted by paowee View Post
I lold at your sig. He should get more alacrity IMHO.
have a problem? stack alacrity, ur a pt? so what stack alacrity make that unload go faster
RYRE -> Ryere
<Hey Im Nostrum>

Smashbrother
01.11.2013 , 03:56 PM | #168
/popcorn

Keep it up guys, I'm bored at work.

Also, need moar pics.

Rilok_Singz
01.11.2013 , 05:58 PM | #169
Quote: Originally Posted by irojoz View Post
Hi, im 12 years and an IMP.
Whats a CC?
whats a node tbh
R i l o k
S t r i f e | C l i c k e r s

Watch Shadow/Assassin gameplay @ http://www.twitch.tv/rilok919

sithloardbob
01.11.2013 , 10:25 PM | #170
he was carnage, he kicked ur ***. and you still got sap capped by jonie, funny you didnt use that as ur first excuse. "nah doesnt matter i dont pay attention in regs" to "funny i dont guard i wanna kill people which entails paying attention dur durrrrrrr" lol

Lol how does wanting to kill people make me pay attention? lol cause i dont... and he was not carnage he was annihilation unless carnage has a dot that stacks 3 times... if so apparently i dont know the specs of a mara lol...

And jonie has never sap capped me.. but if you say so
Palmsolo
The Bastion Hey Im MVP