Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hey I'm MVP every sin in your guild is terrible.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion
Hey I'm MVP every sin in your guild is terrible.

sithloardbob
01.09.2013 , 11:05 PM | #151
Quote: Originally Posted by rmitchell View Post
yes actually. and deft you gotta get over me, its a serious problem that u are still obsessing over me

So basically what you are saying is any female wouldnt.... i knew you like the d from the first moment i talked to you.. thats why you are all over sifus nuts

Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterSLC View Post
I declare this fan thread mine by rite of combat.
Hmm i hear you beat him in the tourny and had almost 80% health left in one of the duels....ryere must be really good.. i see what he did he made you think you were goo so he could say he was trying out a "new" spec then later come back and be like PEW PEW your dead...oh wait.. ryere sucks at anything but sitting on a node...WAIT... he sucks at that too he gets sap capped
Palmsolo
The Bastion Hey Im MVP
Bastion's Number one Sap Capee

rmitchell
01.09.2013 , 11:40 PM | #152
Quote: Originally Posted by sithloardbob View Post
So basically what you are saying is any female wouldnt.... i knew you like the d from the first moment i talked to you.. thats why you are all over sifus nuts

Hmm i hear you beat him in the tourny and had almost 80% health left in one of the duels....ryere must be really good.. i see what he did he made you think you were goo so he could say he was trying out a "new" spec then later come back and be like PEW PEW your dead...oh wait.. ryere sucks at anything but sitting on a node...WAIT... he sucks at that too he gets sap capped
i said actually yes about the female comment if you arent blind, i did lose legitly and i played horribly, im not gonna lie and say OMG NEW SPEC LOLZ, and btw at least i didnt lose in the first round unlike some people LOL. oh and 1 loss of a node in 5 months like that i think is pretty damn good and its a mistake i made and know i made, not something he did anything special. oh and its not like you havent been sap capped SEVERAL times by jonies alt of all people LOL
RYRE -> Ryere
Nadd's Sarcophagus -> The Bastion
The grand legacy of delicious breads
<Hey Im Nostrum>

rmitchell
01.09.2013 , 11:41 PM | #153
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunacriss View Post
I also dislike Ryere
blamo #1 over extender. even worse than big-johnson and hes a gunslinger lol
RYRE -> Ryere
<Hey Im Nostrum>

themepark
01.10.2013 , 01:51 AM | #154
Quote: Originally Posted by rmitchell View Post
i said actually yes about the female comment if you arent blind, i did lose legitly and i played horribly, im not gonna lie and say OMG NEW SPEC LOLZ, and btw at least i didnt lose in the first round unlike some people LOL. oh and 1 loss of a node in 5 months like that i think is pretty damn good and its a mistake i made and know i made, not something he did anything special. oh and its not like you havent been sap capped SEVERAL times by jonies alt of all people LOL
Settle down.

Gomex
01.10.2013 , 04:26 AM | #155
Quote: Originally Posted by themepark View Post
Settle down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2WzkgkufyE

JediMasterSLC
01.10.2013 , 11:07 AM | #156
Quote: Originally Posted by sithloardbob View Post

He was running a bad dueling setup tbh- wearing Tank stance, but only cast TK throw/force lightning once, and wearing tank gear too. What was your reasoning behind that ryere?

Anyway I'd really like to get better at dueling shadows/sins, both full tanks, full middle trees, and the tank-balance/madness hybrid, so hmu if you wanna head over to outlaws sometime (though I won't be on as much in the next 1-2 weeks). That applies to all.

iPvP
01.10.2013 , 01:28 PM | #157
who the hell made this post? he can atleast tell people who he is.
i dont think mvp has bad sins or bad players, you cant judge someones skill by thier job on that particular class/ spec. Ryere does a good job from my own expierience against him.
P h y t z - C a r r i e s
@ Pot5
I Am Legend

rmitchell
01.10.2013 , 07:24 PM | #158
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterSLC View Post
He was running a bad dueling setup tbh- wearing Tank stance, but only cast TK throw/force lightning once, and wearing tank gear too. What was your reasoning behind that ryere?

Anyway I'd really like to get better at dueling shadows/sins, both full tanks, full middle trees, and the tank-balance/madness hybrid, so hmu if you wanna head over to outlaws sometime (though I won't be on as much in the next 1-2 weeks). That applies to all.
didnt really care to be honest havent really been in the game i guess for like the last 3 days, im surprised by how far i made it in the first place. but about ur taking this thread by rite of combat, gotta organize that prior to the combat
RYRE -> Ryere
<Hey Im Nostrum>

Tentou
01.10.2013 , 07:57 PM | #159
Man you guys all blow so much.

rmitchell
01.10.2013 , 07:58 PM | #160
Quote: Originally Posted by Tentou View Post
Man you guys all blow so much.
he mad