Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for Christian Guild

MalcomRndls
12.01.2012 , 09:27 PM | #1
Not looking to leave my guild, but just looking for some Brothers and Sisters to hang out with. Is there such an animal here?

DrOtterPaws
05.05.2013 , 09:18 PM | #2
Sorry that it has taken so long to answer your post, but YES!!!!!!!! I have a lot of friends in my guild called "Friends of the Foot" that would love to just play with some more Jesus Freaks. You don't have to be in our guild to be an awesome brother or sister in Christ!
Ndreu - Jedi Sentinel Uerdn - Sith Juggernaut
Arley - Jedi Sage Aimil - Sith Assassin

DukeNukemTX
05.06.2013 , 02:02 PM | #3
I am interested in some information as well. also noticed a guild named Redeemed or Redemption or something a few days ago.

Joesixxpack
05.06.2013 , 02:25 PM | #4
"Awakened to Redemption" I think it's called has been adverting in pub fleet and on worlds recently. I've seen the tag around so shouldn't be hard to find one of them.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op Med
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

DukeNukemTX
05.06.2013 , 03:36 PM | #5
awesome, thanks Jox

Kibaken
05.06.2013 , 05:59 PM | #6
<Tactical Wookie Assault Team> is based on the founding principles of multiple sects of the faith and we welcome all our Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Whisper Eversio for more information in game!
The Aurion Legacy

Nylos Aevir Salrik Lyrax | Malkros Uhriel Flamel Kemarov
Prophecy of the Five