Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Q Artifice, crafting lightsaber

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Q Artifice, crafting lightsaber

BeToo
12.04.2012 , 08:40 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeyle View Post
<snip> my first lightsaber from mission was an orange item AND I didn't know orange was the rarest
Actually, they're not that rare. As you play more, you'll see them as random loot drops, and while I'm not certain you get any schematics from the trainer for them, I believe I have several different Orange light saber schematics on my Artifice toon. Schematics are dropped as a "bonus" for crit crafting so you may get them eventually (probably plenty cheap to simply buy the schematics off the GTN, as well).

Meriki
12.04.2012 , 10:48 AM | #12
You can also pick them up as comm vendors. When you get to a new planet check out the specialty vendors to see if there is a weapon you may want. There is a lot of different styles and they are generally easy to get.
TOR Guides, videos, news, and information on DDMsRealm.com!
Play the Fyxt RPG for free as a standalone RPG or with your current RPG.

Soapland
12.05.2012 , 05:23 AM | #13
You can craft a lightsaber from scratch. You get schematics from sending your companions on treasure hunting missions (its a crew skill). Also you can buy 3 separate schematics from the crew skills vendor when you get to about 380 or 400 in artifice (i can't remember), although these are high lvl blades and you probably can't use them until you're 50.