Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nomi Sunrider VS Satele Shan

Slowpokeking
03.02.2013 , 02:35 PM | #11
Yes, compare to Malgus she has too little character development, that's also the overall problem of SWTOR Jedi. Sith are overall much better characterized than Jedi in this game.

ELECTRICJUDGMENT
03.02.2013 , 11:41 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Spartanik View Post
You are partialy right. But you are partialy wrong too. Bastila isnt Vima sunrider shes an Original character all together. For once in KOTOR is very clear that her mother isnt force sensitve and was never a jedi. I mean i would certainly cry if the Nomi sunrider would pass her last days in a cantina in tatooine.
As for batle meditation, being a power that can ne naturaly gifted to some jedi, doesnt mean any jedi powerfull enough cant learn it.
That is only because Lucas could not acquire the rights to use the Sunrider name. Had they been able to use the name, those story elements would not have been changed to accommodate a new character.

In the end, however, Nomi was an expert with a lighsaber and a master of the Force. She had only been a Jedi for a short while when she severed Ulic Qel-Droma from the Force. There's no telling how powerful she became by the time she was appointed Jedi Grandmaster of the Order.

Slowpokeking
03.02.2013 , 11:57 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ELECTRICJUDGMENT View Post
That is only because Lucas could not acquire the rights to use the Sunrider name. Had they been able to use the name, those story elements would not have been changed to accommodate a new character.

In the end, however, Nomi was an expert with a lighsaber and a master of the Force. She had only been a Jedi for a short while when she severed Ulic Qel-Droma from the Force. There's no telling how powerful she became by the time she was appointed Jedi Grandmaster of the Order.
Because Ulic was deepy in sorrow of Cay's death so he didn't resist.

Spartanik
03.03.2013 , 03:45 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
Because Ulic was deepy in sorrow of Cay's death so he didn't resist.
True. Not sure if he ever would against Nomi at least. Given the circunstances.

Quote:
Im aware of that. Bothom line bastila isnt Vima, nor its sunrider decedent.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

AlexDougherty
03.03.2013 , 05:14 AM | #15
Why exactly would they be fighting? Did one of them turn to the darkside, in which case their abilities would be altered. Otherwise they would prefer to talk not fight, after all they are Jedi not Sith, Jedi tend not to battle each other.
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.