Massive lag

Kenwefomu

I took a break and came back to play after this last patch on 11-27-12. The game has so much lag now that it makes lost island unplayable. So much lag that it freezes up my machine for 3-4 seconds and if your healing its impossible to keep up. I use to burn through lost island no problem. People in my guild have notice a significant difference in lag since the last patch, have anyone else been having massive lag issues? Its really taking the fun out of this game for me. At this point i am calling this game from a healers point of view just unplayable.

Some suggestion:

Check to see if your video card driver is out of date. If it is update it and check the game then.

Check to see what kind of internet speed you are getting. If it low then that would cause problems.

Try turning shadows off if you have them on. This a path or so back was causing issues with lag.

Look to see how many people are in the instance you are in. I normal notice lag when there are a lot of people in my instance out side of that I do not normally get any noticeable lag since I upgrade my internet and updated my driver.

This game was running perfect before this last patch. I noticed it instantly. I am running it all on low graphic settings. My internet speed is fine. If anything my machine is waiting for the game to catch up. just not enjoyable.

What's your fps and what's your server lag at?