Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ticket 7000954 Bioware CS staff lieing so they don't have to do there job

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Ticket 7000954 Bioware CS staff lieing so they don't have to do there job

joebw
12.01.2012 , 09:22 AM | #1
I created an item that is bind on equip on my main for an alt, i did not equip it yet it was bound to me, i asked CS to fix this, they replied after 4 5 days sayign that they can't because the item was bound because it was modded...it still has the orignal mods in it...i never modded it, it was a critacal craft and came augmented so i didn't add that either. So bioware staff have lied so they didn't have to fix the problem! this is unexceptable.

I want someone from Bioware to explain to me how they think it is okay to make a paying coustmore who is a subscriber wait 5 days for a response and then lie to them about there querry so that you can save time by not helping them....is there even anyone managing your CS deparment beacuse right now its a joke!

Poximo
12.01.2012 , 10:09 AM | #2
I doubt they would create some sort of elaborate lie just to avoid moving an item between accounts since after they're done with you they don't get free time, they just get more CS work!

If you ever work in customer service or frankly had a job at all you should know this!

And an items doesn't just suddenly get bound to a character you probably did something to it and forgot!

So what is more probable, that you did something wrong or that CS is creating elaborate lies for no reason what so ever!

joebw
12.01.2012 , 10:16 AM | #3
I didn't do anything wrong thank you very much, i check everything before macking the ticket because i'm already aware of how long its taking them to respond, I didn't do anything but craft the item, what is clearly happening here is you;ve got over worked or lazy staff trying to get throught as much as possible...it not an "eloabort lie" its a simple one which are usally used by half assed workers

Poximo
12.01.2012 , 10:39 AM | #4
It still doesn't make any sense they still have to do other work even if they lie to you!

And seriously a crafted item this is what this is about....

joebw
12.01.2012 , 10:42 AM | #5
Yes a crafted item, one it took me a while to find all the materials for and i don't want to spend that much time hunting them down again, and it makes perfect sense, someone clearly has a long to do list, get this ticket and sees the fastest way to get it done is to just say well its been modded can't do anything sorry and move on to the next, unfourtnatly we have got half assed and lazy people that work like that, not everyone gives there job 100% like we would want them to and thats whats happened here

UrisxFirstGen
12.02.2012 , 04:32 AM | #6
Well you see this is another one of those low priority things that'll take them forever to get to. . .

Poximo
12.02.2012 , 09:59 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by UrisxFirstGen View Post
Well you see this is another one of those low priority things that'll take them forever to get to. . .
This guy has it figured it out!

Solar_Breeze
12.02.2012 , 10:02 AM | #8
I think its probs more than just about a crafted item, Time after time false / incorrect info is given with no opportunity to give a response / ask for more info.

joebw
12.02.2012 , 11:24 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by UrisxFirstGen View Post
hey i know it low protirty thing is they got around to it and then lied about it to not solve it, my problem isnt how long it took them to get to it tis the fact they made up a lie to not have to fix it, thats BAD CS

Amodin
12.02.2012 , 11:43 AM | #10
Curious - what is the exact name of the item you made?