Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why so many Esseles?

Lytira
12.01.2012 , 08:47 AM | #1
When I use the Group Finder, going for the daily Black Hole commendations (all selected), I get The Esseles about 50% of the time. Why is this?

I always crash, usually multiple times, trying to complete the final conversation with Haken, so I would like to avoid it, if possible. (Yes, my drivers are up-to-date.)

AshlaBoga
12.01.2012 , 02:55 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Lytira View Post
When I use the Group Finder, going for the daily Black Hole commendations (all selected), I get The Esseles about 50% of the time. Why is this?

I always crash, usually multiple times, trying to complete the final conversation with Haken, so I would like to avoid it, if possible. (Yes, my drivers are up-to-date.)
It's possible some people on your server have only HM Esseles checked thus increasing your chances of getting it. Next time you get it, ask the other 3 people if they are doing their LFG daily or just a HM daily.
FEAR REMAINS ETERNAL, Jung Ma server
Fear Remains Eternal
Lord of Corruption

JordanBlake
12.01.2012 , 04:55 PM | #3
It's pretty much the easiest flashpoint there is. Some might say False Emperor is just as easy and faster but you have to know SOME mechanics for that...so yeah, those who just need to complete one HM FP for their Daily will go for Esseles.

About the crashing issue: It never happened to me so I assume it's got something to do with your computer...

DarthJimilingus
12.01.2012 , 10:31 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
It's possible some people on your server have only HM Esseles checked thus increasing your chances of getting it. Next time you get it, ask the other 3 people if they are doing their LFG daily or just a HM daily.
That and you get a lot of social points for completing that one. Correct me if Im wrong but I believe its the most in all the FP's. Its entirely possible people are looking to do a HM FP AND get social points at the same time.
Level 55 Sith Sorcerer. 55 Jedi Sentinel. 55 Trooper VanGuard. 55 Imperial Operative 55 Jedi Shadow 55 Bounty Hunter Mercenary 55 Sith Juggernaut 55 Smuggler Gunslinger. 55 Sith Assassin. 55 Sith Marauder 32 Jedi Sage Quite the little army I am amassing!

Amantino
12.01.2012 , 10:32 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by JordanBlake View Post
About the crashing issue: It never happened to me so I assume it's got something to do with your computer...
Wrong. It's one of the bugs introduced with 1.5. Happens in the first conversation of The Foundry as well. OP is far from the only user with this issue.