Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fix Section X. Complete Cluster**** zone.

FlyinSpaghetti
12.02.2012 , 01:27 AM | #11
There isn't a problem with the mob spawn times on air strike codes, half the time you'll have a mob you've just killed spawn on your backside as soon as you've moved on to the next. The problem is the amount that actually carry the codes, chances of finding a mob that has one is slim at best.
Quote: Originally Posted by BaronV View Post
Thats no moon... thats a CARTEL COIN!

QuietGoneJinn
12.02.2012 , 03:02 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by FlyinSpaghetti View Post
There isn't a problem with the mob spawn times on air strike codes, half the time you'll have a mob you've just killed spawn on your backside as soon as you've moved on to the next. The problem is the amount that actually carry the codes, chances of finding a mob that has one is slim at best.
It's the first 2 Mobs at the opening of the Data area. The 4 NPC Twileks drop the codes. They spawn in 2-3 minutes, and are constantly camped.

SaintForHire
12.02.2012 , 04:37 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by QuietGoneJinn View Post
Problems:

1. Air Strike Codes: There's only 4 NPCs that drop these, and they spawn incredibly slow. Add in the fact that you have 20 or so people trying to defeat these 4 NPCs. Worse yet, if you initiate a fight with them, and someone else jumps in and attacks NO ONE gets an airstrike code! And EVERYONE basically jumps in and attacks thinking they can ninja grab a code, just making things worse.

You either need to increase the drop % of cods, or decrease the goal. Definitely increase spawn times so people aren't standing around camping these same 4 NPCs. Or at least fix it so if someone interferes in your battle, you still get the drops (instead of giving no one the drops).

2. Enemy spawn in Data Core: Again, too slow. You basically have 20 people standing around waiting for enemies because there's too many people doing the missions AND the enemies aren't respawning fast enough.

3. Gamorrean Leader Prisoners: They spawn too slowly as well. And to make matters worse, there's a glitch where they won't leave the cell. They just stand there. This exacerbates the situation leading to respawn times that are 2X-3X longer than average.

4. Mobs Outside:Too many mobs outside that have far too great of a detection range. You basically can't go 5 feet without engaging in battle. They're not difficult (Low attack high defense, takes a while), but it's SUPER annoying when you're trying to traverse the landscape and being pulled/attacked every 5 seconds. Make it like Black Hole where you can actually MOVE around without a mob placed every 5 feet.

This makes getting to the Heroic 4 a HUGE pain in the A**. You have to basically battle anywhere from 50-70 NPCs just to make it there. Unless you're stealth.

tl;dr: There's a reason Section X population has declined rapidly since launch. The whole area is a huge cluster****.
I disagree with point 4. I like the idea that mobs are harder to just simply walk by. However, I agree with point 1 A LOT!!!! Only a few mobs with airstrike codes with sometimes 20 people racing for them at once. It's just stupid.

The Gamorrean leaders thing where they sometimes don't leave happened to me once, and it was dumb so I hope it gets fixed. But I've never had a problem with too many people going after them at once.
Saintforhire - Level 50 Mercenary on The Shadowlands

Infalliable
12.03.2012 , 08:14 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by SaintForHire View Post
The Gamorrean leaders thing where they sometimes don't leave happened to me once, and it was dumb so I hope it gets fixed. But I've never had a problem with too many people going after them at once.
Last night, everyone one of them were bugged.