Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy question

xNYROx
11.30.2012 , 01:16 PM | #1
Does your legacy count for your Republic and Imperial characters or just one of them and you have to make a new legacy for the other side?

mitrikzoltan
11.30.2012 , 01:50 PM | #2
You only have one legacy for all (imp and rep) characters.

Oggthebase
11.30.2012 , 02:29 PM | #3
everything is shared across the two factions, so that your sith warrior can be the father of your jedi knight (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO )

you can mail items from one Republic character to your other Empire character too!

Skodan
11.30.2012 , 02:30 PM | #4
i will add that it is server specific so if you have characters on more than one server you will have to unlock legacy on each server
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

Sahag
11.30.2012 , 07:57 PM | #5
It counts for both. Also when making a legacy only write the name not "The Legacy". That happened to me and my legacy is the blanklegacy legacy

hugbandit
12.04.2012 , 10:39 AM | #6
Playing on a west coast server I decided to make a character on a east coast server. After making the character I found out that I could make a new legacy. Unfortunately I don't know if the unlocks I bought on the west server carry over to the east.

Dowd
12.04.2012 , 10:45 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by hugbandit View Post
Playing on a west coast server I decided to make a character on a east coast server. After making the character I found out that I could make a new legacy. Unfortunately I don't know if the unlocks I bought on the west server carry over to the east.
They don't. Legacy is server wide only. Not account.

TheIronMonkey
12.04.2012 , 02:39 PM | #8
It works which is why my rep chars all know how to do the lightning thing from the Sith ;-)
I don't know if this is a Sith thing, but at the beginning of every game conversation my first thought is "You are so dead"...