Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where is the majority of this server from

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Where is the majority of this server from

Yullix
12.02.2012 , 05:20 AM | #11
I think Europe ... It's a country right?
Vintari - Juggernaut
Mahlen - Marauder
Raffie - Sentinel

Evolixe
12.02.2012 , 06:14 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Yullix View Post
I've seen a poll among Americans asking if Europe was a country once. I lost alot of faith in humanity that day :<

Bhemont
12.02.2012 , 05:37 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Yullix View Post
I think, most people outside of Europe prefer playing on their own servers(Except maybe Australians), so yeah, I'm aware that most of us (on this server) are from Europe. Didn't think I had to elaborate on that one, but hey never say never.

I've been playing now for a few days, and it seems to be mixed, looks like my worries have been put to rest.
Before I made this post, it looked like it was overrun by foreign language countries(probably Polish).

Good to see I was wrong
Proud owner of the CE Imperial Agent since day one
- Red Zone

Mace-Windows
12.03.2012 , 02:54 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Nidza View Post
Also lots spaniards and british,swedes,norwegians,russians,polish this server in the beginning was about 30% spanish but they all quit.
Not all, a few big Spanish guilds are still here.
Macedows Sage Healer 55 Yukari Scoundrel Healer 55
Nyyobe Sentinel DPS 55 Osorkon Juggernaut Tank 55

Boyana
12.03.2012 , 05:14 AM | #15
Yugoslavia.

Belly
12.03.2012 , 02:02 PM | #16
<--- American

I live in Germany tho, much lower ping with the Euro servers
Larcen 50(ish) Scoundrel Scrapper/Sawbones "They see me rollin...they hatin. They whining and sayin that I need some nerfin"
The Progenitor
And loads and loads of alts

Val-Pyr
12.04.2012 , 04:57 AM | #17
<-----American aswell, live on East Coast
Played European Servers since SWG, not changing for some "cry-face-baby-call-of-duty-player-kids" on american servers. - - -
..Hardball Legacy..
Val-Pyr Lvl 55 Juggernaut Valz Lvl 60 Assassin
Vall-Pyr Lvl 60 Sorcerer Buggz Lvl 57 Vanguard

Belly
12.04.2012 , 07:58 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Val-Pyr View Post
<-----American aswell, live on East Coast
Played European Servers since SWG, not changing for some "cry-face-baby-call-of-duty-player-kids" on american servers. - - -
I've noticed this to. I don't know if there tends to be an older crowd on the Euro servers or if they are just more mature, but i've had a better overall experience since I switched.
Larcen 50(ish) Scoundrel Scrapper/Sawbones "They see me rollin...they hatin. They whining and sayin that I need some nerfin"
The Progenitor

maestruljedi
12.04.2012 , 10:58 AM | #19
Judging by the way the imperials PvP, i'd say most of the people are mental asylum escapees, special school droolers and "<name a country> got talent" rejects. Possibly X factor rejects as well. Must PvP more to check.

Belly
12.05.2012 , 12:33 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by maestruljedi View Post
Judging by the way the imperials PvP, i'd say most of the people are mental asylum escapees, special school droolers and "<name a country> got talent" rejects. Possibly X factor rejects as well. Must PvP more to check.
I've been in a few matchups against some damn good Imp teams. But, I've also been in others like what you describe. More than once, I was able to run the huttball the length of the field without getting attacked once.
The Progenitor