Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

DPS Operative : When do I get my buff?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
DPS Operative : When do I get my buff?

Mhorlok
12.06.2012 , 08:10 PM | #31
Nothing helps against smashers...
Commando with full WH with EWH weapons 1370 Expertise and I still get smashed for 7600 - got the SS to prove it...

until they fix Smash nothing will help you...

vimm
12.06.2012 , 08:31 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
Seriously? Now teams of stun locking assassins are killing people in a blink of an eye?
You knew this day was coming!
geeR
Phantom of the Operative

RyanReagan
12.07.2012 , 11:52 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Mhorlok View Post
Nothing helps against smashers...
Commando with full WH with EWH weapons 1370 Expertise and I still get smashed for 7600 - got the SS to prove it...

until they fix Smash nothing will help you...
My way of dealing with smash is keep them constantly rooted/stunned so they never actually can get a smash on me. I don't even try to fight them. Just keep running away from them.
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K. <Infinite Darkness>

Capt_Beers
12.07.2012 , 12:01 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Mancer View Post
I had no issue with your request at all. My point, far too often many people on these forums will come in and complain about a class and (knowingly, unknowingly) they will lump all of the skills a class is able to perform together. Just saying.
I saw a post on here once complaining about Shadows that was the using the fabled 31/31/31 Dual AC spec
<FREE UGLY> - POT5 - <SUPER BADS>
Keith-Stone 55 Combat Medic | | CaptBeers 55 Arsenal | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | Keef-Stone 55 Infiltration | | Key'th 55 Pyrotech

RyanReagan
12.07.2012 , 03:08 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Capt_Beers View Post
I saw a post on here once complaining about Shadows that was the using the fabled 31/31/31 Dual AC spec
Operative needs to be 31/31/31 as well. Then at least we could be as useful as a healing bubble sorc.
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K. <Infinite Darkness>

randiesel
12.07.2012 , 03:12 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by CharterMonkKent View Post
What does your gear look like? Same with all classes, it gets better with gear. BUT, concealment opers have a lot of min/maxing to do. I'm pretty much all stock right now on mine, 1/2 WH. When 1.6 hits I figure min/max with war hero gear will only take a week or so.

I'm also finally working on getting my 2 piece pve set. I put it off for too long.
Doesn't matter what his gear looks like. My op has 1300 expertise and since our class doesn't have a -30% aoe damage reduction talent/skill, I still get hit for 6k+ by smash.

Smashing takes no skill, I have a jugg, a marauder and a sentinel and smashing is for idiots who can't play a spec that requires skill. They just love seeing high numbers. It must make them feel good about themselves.

BW caters to them though, so this thread might as well be directed at a brick wall.

dejavy
12.07.2012 , 04:44 PM | #37
Welcome to commando club, bro.

AMKSED
12.07.2012 , 05:03 PM | #38
Just a bunch of bad Operatives and Scoundrels complaining...

OrderOfVirtue
12.07.2012 , 07:08 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by AMKSED View Post
Just a bunch of bad Operatives and Scoundrels complaining...
Full Min/Max'd Operative >>> Chameleon POT5
Full WH Jugg >>>> Shaz'am POT5

I can burst someone down on my jugg 3 times as fast as I can on my operative. On top of that specced into smash I can smash twice as twice as fast I can back stab plus its a AOE and not a single target.... Come on BIOWARE FIX THIS!!!!!!!

Please?

OrderOfVirtue
12.08.2012 , 10:38 AM | #40
We will not be ignored anymore!!!!

BUMP!

Bump this if your a OP stand up for the few of us left!