Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official PvP Records 1.1

Syberduh
03.06.2013 , 03:34 AM | #261
Hard to break damage-taken records without at least two strong healers on your team. Otherwise people die too fast and spend time in the penalty box instead of soaking up dps.
Ushanev Syberjugg<Illegal Test Kitchen>
Because chicks dig orange overcoats and guys who don't die.
And streams. Chicks totally dig streams. I mean, right guys? They do, right?

J_Fred
03.06.2013 , 03:58 AM | #262
Quote: Originally Posted by Syberduh View Post
Hard to break damage-taken records without at least two strong healers on your team. Otherwise people die too fast and spend time in the penalty box instead of soaking up dps.
This was the first time I've personally seen 21 deaths in a warzone. I mean if we assume you have 20k hp, and you die 21 times, thats at least 420k dmg taken. Not including medpacs/endure pain/self heals and possible healers. I usually try to go over the stats on both teams before I leave the warzone, but it didn't cross my mind until I was on the loading screen to check the dmg taken for a possible record.
Referral Link for Free Server Transfer, 7 Days of Subscription, and more

Trixdope
03.06.2013 , 04:08 PM | #263
How come I don't still hold a record for most medals in a warzone when I had 24 and gargauth is in 3rd with 23?

xContex
03.06.2013 , 06:50 PM | #264
Quote: Originally Posted by Trixdope View Post
How come I don't still hold a record for most medals in a warzone when I had 24 and gargauth is in 3rd with 23?
Because you didn't post a screenshot with 24 medals in it. The only SS you posted in this entire thread (yes I checked every single post) is this one

Quote: Originally Posted by Trixdope View Post
If you look closely you only scored 23 medals. You also died 3 times. Gargauth died 0 times therefore he won the tie break.
Scyn

The Sovereign Legacy

ericthenut
03.07.2013 , 08:04 PM | #265
3rd place most killing blows.

http://imgur.com/jGPDlnw
DEFENSE | CAMOUFLAGE | EAGLEYE | SENSATIONAL | MAGESTICAL | SHOWOFF
This game is simply no longer any fun to pvp in.

xContex
03.07.2013 , 08:11 PM | #266
*Updated.
Scyn

The Sovereign Legacy

xContex
03.19.2013 , 07:00 PM | #267
*Updated the rules in which SS's are posted. From here on out it will be mandatory to post it in this format. This makes it easier for me to decipher what type of SS and for what record its for. If you do not specifically state if it is ranked or unranked I will assume it to be an unranked SS and post it in the appropriate sub-section.

Lastly, you will notice I updated the spoiler tags. Obviously 2.0 is not out yet so records will not count until release but it gives you an idea of how I will separate the 2 types (reg vs. ranked). I am still thinking on what additional sub-sections I want to add. Suggestions are welcome!
Scyn

The Sovereign Legacy

Jaddis
03.31.2013 , 12:20 AM | #268
Name: Jaadis
Screenshot Link: 1,167,702
Record Broken: #3 Overall healing
Value: 1,167,702
Type of Match (Ranked or Unranked): Unranked

franknelson
03.31.2013 , 12:28 AM | #269
3rd Highest Damage in a Civil War.