Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official PvP Records 1.1

SithDarknight
01.13.2013 , 09:37 PM | #111
Darknight, damage in a single Warzone. If you do the math, DPS in a single Warzone with 1279 http://i46.tinypic.com/116rqja.jpg
"I'm Batman."
Darknight Juggernaut Reptor Jedi Shadow Rokim Mercenary
The Wayne Legacy
The Original Begeren Colony Darknight

jediashnoe
01.13.2013 , 10:52 PM | #112
Kyros with 22 medals, 0 deaths, and 439k damage

http://i.imgur.com/aNW1n.jpg
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

xContex
01.14.2013 , 12:44 AM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by SithDarknight View Post
Darknight, damage in a single Warzone. If you do the math, DPS in a single Warzone with 1279 http://i46.tinypic.com/116rqja.jpg
Congrats on breaking 1 mill. I can def post the damage achievement however since you didn't scroll over the DPS reading I cannot just calculate it and take it. Everything needs to be on the same baseline IE the games own calculations. It is simply there for consistency.

*Updated.
Scyn Azadeh Inspra
The Sovereign Legacy

Syberduh
01.14.2013 , 12:52 AM | #114
It's your thread, but to me it seems very fair to divide total damage by the maximum number of seconds in that particular wz, which is 900. On a novare or civil war I fully agree, but there's no doubt this voidstar lasted no longer than 900 secs.
Ushanev Syberjugg<Illegal Test Kitchen>
Because chicks dig orange overcoats and guys who don't die.
And streams. Chicks totally dig streams. I mean, right guys? They do, right?

PoliteAssasin
01.14.2013 , 03:55 AM | #115
He's playing it safe. Nothing wrong with that. Just keep it in mind for the next time you screen.
D E M A V E N D O B E R Y N

Syberduh
01.14.2013 , 04:49 AM | #116
I don't understand how he's playing it safe, but like I said it's his thread so it's his rules.
Ushanev Syberjugg<Illegal Test Kitchen>
Because chicks dig orange overcoats and guys who don't die.
And streams. Chicks totally dig streams. I mean, right guys? They do, right?

Khalhazar
01.14.2013 , 09:51 AM | #117
It's worth noting re: screenshots that there is a bug that can cause them not to be taken. Even outside the bug, there is a *ONCE EVERY 5 SECONDS* limitation on taking screenshots, per Bioware in July.

The upshot of all this is: be very careful when taking screenshots. You'll have to, at least, wait 5 seconds between mouseovers. This is why my protection SS lacked a mouseover: the shot was never taken.
Semah Valerian <Some Sith and a Spy> | Juggernaut | Begeren Colony

xContex
01.14.2013 , 02:48 PM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by Syberduh View Post
I don't understand how he's playing it safe, but like I said it's his thread so it's his rules.
It is consistency I'm trying to maintain. It is even in the OP, for the record to be counted it MUST be backed up by a SS proving that number. I have no doubt Darknight hit 1200 DPS as to break 1 million it generally needs to be that high however for the sake of consistency because he did not SS it I cannot include it. I did however include his total number because a SS was taken showing me that number. I hope this clears things up.
Scyn Azadeh Inspra
The Sovereign Legacy

stringcat
01.14.2013 , 03:07 PM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by xContex View Post
It is consistency I'm trying to maintain. It is even in the OP, for the record to be counted it MUST be backed up by a SS proving that number. I have no doubt Darknight hit 1200 DPS as to break 1 million it generally needs to be that high however for the sake of consistency because he did not SS it I cannot include it. I did however include his total number because a SS was taken showing me that number. I hope this clears things up.
I totally understand that position, but I think the argument is not that it's "generally" impossible to break 1 million without DPS of 1200 or more. I think the argument is that we know exactly what his DPS was from the scoreboard. The scoreboard shows that it was a max-length voidstar, which is 900 seconds; Darknight's DPS for the match was [total damage]/900, and exactly that. The screenshot "proves" the number, you just need make a couple deductive steps.

This wouldn't be possible in most maps, but it's determinable for some outcomes of Voidstar (and Huttball, not that I would expect high DPS records in huttball).

Not that I have a stake in this, I'm just an quibbleitive person. As Ushanev said, it's your thread.
Valiya Illegal Test Kitchen The Bastion

Reynaga
01.14.2013 , 04:30 PM | #120
I have to side with Scyn on this guys, if nothing else because it means I don't have to do math. Seriously though just have to be more careful about screen shots, I have lost a lot of beautiful SS because I thought I hit it or I was click happy and left something early without getting the shot.

Come on it is Darknight, he can do it again!
The Korbin Legacy B.C.
"When fighting monsters, one must take care not to become a monster themselves." F. N.