Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official PvP Records 1.1

JenseitsvonBose
01.06.2013 , 07:47 PM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by Syberduh View Post
Damn Approxy. I'm going to have to aim much, much higher on Venahsu. How much damage did Desi and Gunsmoke take?
500k each
Jenseitsvonbose | Gunsmoke | Mcroyal
Shortbus - Resident Tendon Blaster - "What's a CC?"

Desiirea
01.06.2013 , 09:57 PM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by Syberduh View Post
Damn Approxy. I'm going to have to aim much, much higher on Venahsu. How much damage did Desi and Gunsmoke take?
Quote: Originally Posted by stringcat View Post
It could never be enough
HAHA it was over 500k. The scary part is look at the score. It wasn't even one of the long matches. it was like 50 to 0 Could you imagine the numbers if it had been one of the 2-4 to 0 matches?
Desiirea, The Cookiegoddess Legacy - Seer Sage
You don't know the power of the Desi side
Server 1st Elite Warlord - Server 1st 16-man Infernal
Cookies4Ever

Riggz
01.07.2013 , 12:56 AM | #93
Yeah the damage output on both sides was insane, stressful match
Urdnought Level 55 Operative
Urdonught Level 55 Scoundrel
<GRIM DETERMINATION>
<INFAMOUS>

PoliteAssasin
01.07.2013 , 03:37 AM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by Riggz View Post
Yeah the damage output on both sides was insane, stressful match
That's what happens when you have decent healers on both sides. Few deaths, more time to dps. I actually like matches like these, although they're very rare in my experience, in regs that is.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

Devinia-Hex
01.07.2013 , 01:54 PM | #95
Novair can last a really long time if neither team caps south( or a second bunker) for a long time but both hold east and west. Even if the game shows 90% to 0 it could have gone on for a good while before the 2 cap begins.

I can't view the screen where I am but have seen some of those games go on for a good while.
Dashara Bergen Colony Devinia Hex The Bastion

Syberduh
01.07.2013 , 02:21 PM | #96
Aroca: 89 kills

http://i.imgur.com/qbbz0.jpg

And yours truly with 80 (that's two more than Melyn in his armageddon voidstar match )
Ushanev Syberjugg<Illegal Test Kitchen>
Because chicks dig orange overcoats and guys who don't die.
And streams. Chicks totally dig streams. I mean, right guys? They do, right?

xContex
01.09.2013 , 12:24 AM | #97
*Updated.
Scyn Azadeh Inspra
The Sovereign Legacy

ZooMzy
01.10.2013 , 01:19 AM | #98
Hey everyone! I don't know if this counts Scyn, but I did tie Gargauth and Krilax's record of 22 medals. Even though I did end up dying twice, my overall DPS and protection was higher than Gargauths. Since the second place had that same medal count and the place was determined by better stats, I was wondering if me posting this screen would get me a spot on the list!

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...psd3c860a4.jpg

PoliteAssasin
01.10.2013 , 02:08 AM | #99
That mask disqualifies you Zulu.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

ZooMzy
01.10.2013 , 09:01 AM | #100
Don't worry, you'll get one soon Rin. And we can go around and troll people with matching outfits for sure