Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Belsavis Bonus Series: Republic vs. Empire

AMulls
11.29.2012 , 01:42 PM | #1
I wasn't sure where else to put this topic, so I figured this was the best place for it.

Last night, two guildies and I hit level 47 on the Pub side and headed to Belsavis to pick up the Bonus Series there and get a jump start on the dailies to help us finish out our leveling to 50. All of us had completed our class quest chains on Belsavis prior to this and had been on Voss. I have even completed my class quests on Voss. However, when we arrived on the Belsavis Orbital Station, the NPC who I believe would give the Bonus Series chain was not highlighted for us (no triangle over his head).

We managed to just go to the daily areas and do the daily quests anyway, but we were confused about the Bonus Series not being available. Especially since all three of us have level 50s on the Empire side and have done the same thing (hitting Belsavis at 47 to start dailies). And on the Empire side, you can pick up the Belsavis Bonus series at level 47 after you've completed the class quest chain on Belsavis.

So, my question is this, did we go to the wrong place to pick up the Belsavis Bonus Series? I thought the NPC for it was on the Belsavis Orbital Station. Is he actually somewhere else? Republic Fleet, perhaps?

And if we were indeed in the right place to pick up the series, did we miss some requirement to be able to pick up the Belsavis Bonus Series? Is there a different requirement on the Republic side than there is on the Imperial side?

It's not hugely important, but I'm a little confused, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Khevar
11.29.2012 , 02:28 PM | #2
As far as I recall, picking up the bonus series on the orbital station is correct.

There may be someone on Carrick station that sends you to Belsavis though (check along the inner ring for any quest givers).

If this doesn't work, I would open a ticket -- it could be a bug.

Pjats
11.29.2012 , 05:16 PM | #3
Isn't the requirement for picking up the bonus series, that you finished the planet quest on Belsavis? My guild mate had the same problem. He did the class quest, but not the planet quest on Belsavis. He could pick up the dailies, bus he couldn't pick up the bonus series.

MDR_WeedKnight
11.30.2012 , 12:04 PM | #4
you have to finish your class story and crystal ball on Ilum to get the belsalvis bonus series.

Khevar
11.30.2012 , 02:32 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by MDR_WeedKnight View Post
you have to finish your class story and crystal ball on Ilum to get the belsalvis bonus series.
This is not accurate, actually.

It opens up when you are level 47, it doesn't matter if your class quest is finished or not. And Ilum isn't a requirement to start Belsavis.